PostCustom menu by me

Posts 91–105 of 123 · Page 7 of 9
the teleport needs work i dont want to go to death menu then tele i want to just click on the map and just tele that way
lol, I am actually the one who made the edit of Silent's menu. I typed in the keybind hints in 1.5 green font, added in and organized all the scripts. Posted it up on uc for free.

Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
the teleport needs work i dont want to go to death menu then tele i want to just click on the map and just tele that way
You can also hit H to tele. If you want to change it to a different key just go in keycontrol.sqf in menu_scripts folder.
nice menu! keep it up
ok you know when you press insert and tells u tab is rustler and o is silent how do i add a script to tp other quickly like m or somthing
You should not be allowed to take credit for rustler, All you did was change the code to make it say " Death shifts menu V.3 " then changed some colors in the debug, Please don't take credit for that menu...
Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
You should not be allowed to take credit for rustler, All you did was change the code to make it say " Death shifts menu V.3 " then changed some colors in the debug, Please don't take credit for that menu...
An edit of a Rustler menu wouldn't make it Rustler's menu so I believe he can take credit. If there is anything altered. It is no longer the original.
It is rustler menu no matter what, You cannot change that unless you code some of the scripts or add them to the menu...
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
An edit of a Rustler menu wouldn't make it Rustler's menu so I believe he can take credit. If there is anything altered. It is no longer the original.
Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
It is rustler menu no matter what, You cannot change that unless you code some of the scripts or add them to the menu...
I have a Rustler edit of my own. The menu itself was redone to actually fit the screen in all resolutions, reorganized all the scripts, and updated them. Rustler didn't put effort into any of that but I did therefore I take credit. I'll give him credit for leaving me a menu that has every color in the rainbow and unorganized scripts/empty scripts but he did nothing but leave me a template which I could of taken from a number of other menus with no complaints.
looks nice, thanks man ill try it out soon
Looks nice, Has there been any bans yet? Just wondering before i use it![COLOR="Silver"]
I liked it!

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

I got banned for doing stupidly stupid shit. Like teleing eveyone the cluster bomb
I am kinda noob, So how i should inject this in game?
And what is that VA thing?
VA Is a hackloader/bypass that you need not to get banned you can get it from ****************** . com
or get aimjunkes loader. and to inject it you need to get 1 of those 2
Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
You should not be allowed to take credit for rustler, All you did was change the code to make it say " Death shifts menu V.3 " then changed some colors in the debug, Please don't take credit for that menu...
I just put this two menus together. I did not change anything on the scripts folders
Posts 91–105 of 123 · Page 7 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?