PostCustom menu by me

Posts 106–120 of 123 · Page 8 of 9
And, im pretty sure deathshifts menu came with silents all in one.
Looks really good !!! thx
Will this work with no bypass? Also where can I get one, any direct links. Because I am willing to pay for one.
Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post
Will this work with no bypass? Also where can I get one, any direct links. Because I am willing to pay for one.
Google virtual advantage
Im not talking about you...
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
I have a Rustler edit of my own. The menu itself was redone to actually fit the screen in all resolutions, reorganized all the scripts, and updated them. Rustler didn't put effort into any of that but I did therefore I take credit. I'll give him credit for leaving me a menu that has every color in the rainbow and unorganized scripts/empty scripts but he did nothing but leave me a template which I could of taken from a number of other menus with no complaints.


---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

So why did you have to edit the menu to make it say your name, unless that was someone elses...
Quote Originally Posted by action120 View Post
I just put this two menus together. I did not change anything on the scripts folders
Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
Im not talking about you...

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

So why did you have to edit the menu to make it say your name, unless that was someone elses...

ffs who cares that much, really?
Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
So why did you have to edit the menu to make it say your name, unless that was someone elses...
Im sorry about that, im brazilian i should be putted "compilation of menus by me" anyaways i sayed thar i just put it togheter, i just wanted to my name was in it
Thats ok
Quote Originally Posted by action120 View Post
Im sorry about that, im brazilian i should be putted "compilation of menus by me" anyaways i sayed thar i just put it togheter, i just wanted to my name was in it
No one cares, this kid just got a stick in his ass. Hes just jelly of this guy releasing something good. haha
I injected ajmenu.sqf but nothing shows up ingame. I use GCsoftware's bypass.
I just need to run the sqf startup file with this bypass. So what am I missing?

Btw pm me for infos about GC
How would I use this with VA? would I put
[Scripts]
Default=Scripts\ajmenu.sqf
Key=45
In the .cfg file? or what.
how do i inject this im new to this kind of stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Linda570 View Post
Can't wait for release
Its already aproved



Quote Originally Posted by derp4234 View Post
how do i inject this im new to this kind of stuff
Inject this using a bypass or using Master's script executer
Posts 106–120 of 123 · Page 8 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?