How do you do AExtras???

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How do you do AExtras???
When I do AExtras, I just login my account, click an offer and do what it wants.
Then, I wait for about 20-30 minutes to make sure that the ACs arrived even with delay.

Now I tried to login my account and I noticed that my ACs wasn't even increased.

How do you guys do AExtras?
I tried the ones that gives ACs when you liked a facebook page. (Wonder why it doesn't work)
I also tried doing the ones that give 2000+ ACs when you registered on the site you were redirected to.
(I tried using fake name generator yet it didn't work.)

Right now, I haven't earned any ACs from that AExtras.
Someone to help me here???
idk why, it doesn't work for me either, i have done at least 15k AC worth of offers, but i don't receive any.
You must follow through usually. Don't exit.. use Matomy.. since it tells you when you have finished.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us