WTBWant to buy a key with at least 2 weeks of warranty for some legit gameplay + WARNING

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Want to buy a key with at least 2 weeks of warranty for some legit gameplay + WARNING
If anyone has a key that is guaranteed to work for at least two weeks. I won't buy from a person without some vouches !
Also tell me how much $ you want for your key if you're making an offer.

WARNING !
How I got banned? Well I bought 15 $ private cheat from TM cheats...DON'T DO IT ! I only ran it for 5 minutes for testing, only ESP didn't even open the menu and today GLOBAL BAN and I'm not the only one (mass Q_Q in their forums customer section).
Telling this to everyone to warn them!
$15 lifetime warranty
skype:dayzmenubrah
Or - just buy a brand new key from BIStudios for $13?
AND you won't get scammed
AND you won't get banned (unless you hack on it)
13 $ sounds good do you have some vouches ?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?