WTBlooking for mosin or m40 and python

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
looking for mosin or m40 and python
as the title am looking to buy an account with mosin or m40(Sniper) and python

the level doesn't matter as long as no hack were used.

*i am not about to pay 100$*
*i am not about to pay more if it got all Euro caps gun or shop gun since with the euro hack its easy to get them*
*if there more AP gun's on it depend on what they are*

for the price or talk, add me on skype : ts3.suck
I've got a python acc, close enough?
I don't have a m40 or a mosin, but I've a Fr-F2 noel + a perm foodtray and a sw1911. That's all capsule shop iteams I've got. I has a pretty decent rank, high sd and some coupons.

If you're intrested just check the thread "http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-foodtray.html" for some screenies and more information.
Quote Originally Posted by epicmacrobtch View Post
I've got a python acc, close enough?
I don't have a m40 or a mosin, but I've a Fr-F2 noel + a perm foodtray and a sw1911. That's all capsule shop iteams I've got. I has a pretty decent rank, high sd and some coupons.

If you're intrested just check the thread "http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-foodtray.html" for some screenies and more information.
thanks, but the noel Fr-fr2 can be gun added for 1495 or 1499 AP, am looking for m40 or mosin
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
thanks, but the noel Fr-fr2 can be gun added for 1495 or 1499 AP, am looking for m40 or mosin
I didn't gun add my noel Fr-F2, I bought it back in ijji when they had the christmas event. Well I don't have a mosin or a m40.
i Have acc with Mosin And Acc with Python, Add me To skype : Cibor.B
sorry, i got the account i wanted, thanks

/close
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?