Wigleg Hacks V2
Can anyone give a link/file to a proper loader for this?
Me too, I can only run the YoloMenu so far..idk I'm trying every possible option with YoloHack.
Hell I want is teleport hack and ability to spawn AN-2(Biplane) and LittleBird D:
If you could add that to YoloMenu that be great :P
Hell I want is teleport hack and ability to spawn AN-2(Biplane) and LittleBird D:
If you could add that to YoloMenu that be great :P
What's the difference between a vehicle being spawned and a vehicle being delivered?
tested and confirmed, this does not work with yolohack
Wigleg had pro's and con's, but now he's old news.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsWiglegs Hacks 90 DayZ Selling / Trading / BuyingWiglegs Dayz Warez [CD Keys, Hacks] [Mega Store] 8 WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15


