Wigleg Hacks V2

Posts 91–105 of 125 · Page 7 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by omgitsjesse View Post
where do i go for the loader
Add me on skype for more information.

I dont know if its alright to share these but here: Let me google that for you
*note! mod please notify me if not allowed and i will remove ASAP
Quote Originally Posted by omgitsjesse View Post
where do i go for the loader
Buy one. 13
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
Buy one. 13
true story :P
Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpoisn View Post
How to use it ?
Instructions in the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Instructions in the thread.
How do i get a loader ?
Nice menu thanks for sharing!
Quote Originally Posted by jackojamie View Post
Nice menu thanks for sharing!
np :3 sadly i dont think wigleg will make me release a v3 :C
Wigleg said, he wants money for his releases now. fuck that.
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
Wigleg said, he wants money for his releases now. fuck that.
AMEN! ;D I'm trying to put some scripts into a menu of my own now :P Its gonna be "Batman hax" or something
If anyone wants some specific scripts in it just PM me
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
AMEN! ;D I'm trying to put some scripts into a menu of my own now :P Its gonna be "Batman hax" or something
If anyone wants some specific scripts in it just PM me
can i be the first tester!! pls?! I really want it

Oh well. I bet you will put the most important scripts in there cuz u know what ur doing, so i dont have any special wishes :P


200. POST BRO!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
can i be the first tester!! pls?! I really want it

Oh well. I bet you will put the most important scripts in there cuz u know what ur doing, so i dont have any special wishes :P


200. POST BRO!!!!
Gratz on that Well you got me on skype Contact me!
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Gratz on that Well you got me on skype Contact me!
alrighty
Were do i get a bypasser, and after that can i run this without bypass?
Posts 91–105 of 125 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?