Thumbs down4D1 MW3 WALL HACK REQUEST ! PLEASE HELP ME...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
4D1 MW3 WALL HACK REQUEST ! PLEASE HELP ME...
Hi guys ,

I'm kinda new to this hacking thing. I need a wall hack only redboxes around it . No aimbots or something and works on fullscreen.
Before posting anylinks please see this : I had Mw3BoxEsp program i got it from a friend it didn't even worked. It didn't showed any signs under .
I used kenshins hack with the inject and stuff it didn't worked again (ONLY FOR ME OTHERS CAN USE IT . )

Whats wrong *???!!?!!? Please i worked hacks on this computer i have Windows 7 Starter 32 bit . Don't trash the pc it opened hacks at tekno but whats wrong with 4D1 ? I can't find any good hacks i searched u tube no one gives links please i really need a hack that works on Fullscreen without any banning or any aimbots just a simple wh.

Ty , Regards...
use kenshin downgread plus wall hack if u need only wall hack on full screen it work very well....
sry fr english....
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us