LightbulbMembership and AC hack.

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Not really, he is dumb as a rock!
How he did that still puzzles my mind...
i hope you can find that "method" someday
You guys can be sure as fuck that I won't be the one going to jail for releasing this(sucks to be 18 yo)...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
You guys can be sure as fuck that I won't be the one going to jail for releasing this(sucks to be 18 yo)...
Lol./10char
I've seen threads like this countless times in many forums but most never get more than 1 page.
You have to understand that you can't modify server data unless it's broken or by going there on the servers personally and kicking the computers.
Quote Originally Posted by zeh_lp View Post
You can't modify server data unless it's broken or by going there on the servers personally and kicking the computers.
No. You find variables and you edit variables. For example if I wanted to hack the strength in DragonFable I would find the variable which is _level0.character.origStats.intStr and I would change the variable according to what I want it too do. The server data isn't broken we are just editing the variables.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
No. You find variables and you edit variables. For example if I wanted to hack the strength in DragonFable I would find the variable which is _level0.character.origStats.intStr and I would change the variable according to what I want it too do. The server data isn't broken we are just editing the variables.
But AQW membership is stored on servers... how do you access server vars?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
But AQW membership is stored on servers... how do you access server vars?

Rob, cheat and kill.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Rob, cheat and kill.
can you do that ???
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
can you do that ???
Of course you can, the servers are hosted in 'Murica.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Of course you can, the servers are hosted in 'Murica.
but how to do that ?
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Of course you can, the servers are hosted in 'Murica.
Hmmm... Interesting...
So guys, at what hour to be in 'Murica?
Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
So guys, at what hour to be in 'Murica?
Usually 6-7 EST.
Quote Originally Posted by xxxbrianmxxx View Post
hello guyz im a new member
nice bump dumbfuck
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?