C++ Software
Hey been a member for some time never posted so be gentle 
I have been using VC++ 2008 for few years now, and its starting to hang a lot while coding saying not responding then comes good. I mean im only coding for crying out loud not even compiling.. So im wondering what everyone else is using?. If i am to update to newer version like 2010 or 2012 whats the best way to go about it?
Thanks in advanced.

I have been using VC++ 2008 for few years now, and its starting to hang a lot while coding saying not responding then comes good. I mean im only coding for crying out loud not even compiling.. So im wondering what everyone else is using?. If i am to update to newer version like 2010 or 2012 whats the best way to go about it?
Thanks in advanced.


