ArrowLobby ENDDER [ Derp ] + Source code

Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
new feedback.

works on 3 ou 4 games, then i hear a "beep" then no longer works. have to restart winject and mw3 to make it work again
Detected, if anyone is interested.
Quote Originally Posted by H4x0R_1337 View Post
Detected, if anyone is interested.
Tryed where...
TeknoMW3? IW5M? Steam?
If Steam, I guess so, If IW5M, I don't know, if TeknoMW3, well, yeah, it's patched on their new update.
nice very thanks
Tried and it worked like a charm in Steam. Thanks dude! (:
Detected, I got VAC-banned.
Another one ?
Quote Originally Posted by MW-Hacks View Post
Detected, I got VAC-banned.

Did you use other detected hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by MW-Hacks View Post
Detected, I got VAC-banned.
Post a screenshot with your mpgh open and steam.
~Thijz
Nice, love to end my friends private match, doing sniper 1v1
Old post ha.

Either way anyone know if this is still good?
Quote Originally Posted by rockmike86 View Post
Old post ha.

Either way anyone know if this is still good?
It still works.
Quote Originally Posted by yotwarit123 View Post
Update Still Work !
Not on the newest TeknoMW3 version nor IW5M (since it's down, lol.), you should probably note that.
It'll ban you from the server if you use it on the new TeknoMW3.
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us