ArrowLobby ENDDER [ Derp ] + Source code

Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by hkDavy View Post
Not on the newest TeknoMW3 version nor IW5M (since it's down, lol.), you should probably note that.
It'll ban you from the server if you use it on the new TeknoMW3.
Isn't compatible anyways.
Uses different call addresses. Would either crash or do nothing.
Pretty sure this got me banned from mw3 as it's the only tool I've used since ChromitX over 6months ago.. It also didn't work when I tried it on Steam, ban showed a week later after use.

Update:
Yea this is what got me banned, was thinking something went down with COD Ghosts since I was using unlocker tools there.

So don't use this on steam as it is detected, if you don't believe me try it I've had no bans till now.
can u give us a new version of the lobby endder?
btw, this version still working? or it's detected?
Quote Originally Posted by creap View Post
btw, this version still working? or it's detected?
It still works and it's not detected(I might be wrong, tho).
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


It still works and it's not detected(I might be wrong, tho).
Yes still works, but I got banned after 6 days of use.
good for rage quitting in s&d when im 0-6 thanks
Quote Originally Posted by tigerbolt631 View Post
good for rage quitting in s&d when im 0-6 thanks
them skills tho xD

OT : nice stuff, might come in use later, easy to update.
Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us