DetectedMultihack v8

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
I just get kicked out of the game instantally.
Quote Originally Posted by aplum123 View Post
We are all aware of that, maybe if you took the time to read a bit you would know but I do think he needs to update the name saying it's outdated or something since not everything works :/ But idk about ESP, works fine for me, and no clip, that works too
Lol, i actually ment it as a answer on the message above me ^^ But my bad, forgot to quote
Does anyone else have the problem where the aimbot doesn't work?
I was using this and this morning I got kicked and banned, just created a new character but since the update they done this morning everything is not working now. Hope we get an updated multihack, v9?

Thank you
Nothing seems to work after the patch this morning. I got instant ban upon logging in and when I created a new account everytime I loaded the injector it was fine...but as soon as I fired my weapon with no recoil the game crashed, and the boxes don't appear for enemy soldiers.
New patch, it doesnt work anymore (for me)
Since the hack isn't working anymore, closed.
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us