DetectedMultihack v8

Posts 46–60 of 67 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by PTuga View Post
how use aimbot??
Aimbot doesn't work unfortunately my friend But no clip speed hack and esp, no recoil all work for me
I know that the aimbot doesn't work and he probably isn't going to fix it but HOW does the aimbot not work and WHY? Really just curious to know. thanks
any chance you update the hack soon?? the aimbot and no fall damage are not working in the latest patch... btw good job making this hack its awesome!!
Its not that you're being too obvious but some people die then right off the bat they call you a hacker then report you, and when you get reported you are automatically being investigated then that's how they find you hacking.
Same issue...I hit the end button and nothing shows up?
Quote Originally Posted by KneeKappa View Post
Same issue...I hit the end button and nothing shows up?
You're doing it wrong then, it works perfectly fine for except aimbot and no fall dmg. Make sure you just double click the injector, then it should work fine. I'd recommend downloading the files then putting them all on the desktop.
If this game DOES use Punkbuster, the reason you guys are getting kicked is because Punkbuster takes "screenshots". I noticed that this hack adds the credits to the bottom left, which will be visible then in the Screenshots which are sent to the customer service/whatever after you're reported.

Also, the game most likely sends crash reports, so I'm pretty sure the devs will find out that I've been hacking after I crash with norecoil/whatever hack.

P.S. Can I use Winjector?
O.o
P.S. Can I use Winjector?[/QUOTE]

What's a Winjector? O.o
If i use this (Esp, norecoil no aimbot or nofall damage) can i still get banned (IF REPORTED) or is this hack now just detected
Any hack that you use will get you banned IF reported. Just to hopefully help but I used the hack for about an hour and was not obvious at all and signed off, came back on still not banned so it is not detected. I've done this a couple times just play a short session and log off and haven't been banned
i press End and no menu appears!!
Quote Originally Posted by labrosf View Post
i press End and no menu appears!!
Did you start Injector.exe AFTER the actual game has started? Not just the launcher (With the green "PLAY" button in the bottom right).
Doesn't work, ESP's seem to glitch, aimbot doesn't work as mentioned above, all what works is recoil and speed hack
Quote Originally Posted by rashnu View Post
Doesn't work, ESP's seem to glitch, aimbot doesn't work as mentioned above, all what works is recoil and speed hack
We are all aware of that, maybe if you took the time to read a bit you would know but I do think he needs to update the name saying it's outdated or something since not everything works :/ But idk about ESP, works fine for me, and no clip, that works too
Posts 46–60 of 67 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us