DetectedMultihack v8

Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by aplum123 View Post
seems like aimbot no longer works sadly D: although box esp and no recoil, no fall damage were all working for me. I don't use speed hack or no clip so don't know if they work.

[EDIT] seems like no fall isn't actually working... only no recoil works nvm

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------


just wondering but how do you know it's an IP ban? do they tell your or what? I was looking into how to change your IP incase it ever happens :P

I created 2 more accounts and it told me I was banned on each one, so i assume it's an IP ban. >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Hiei2071 View Post
I created 2 more accounts and it told me I was banned on each one, so i assume it's an IP ban. >.>
damn that sucks, have you tried changing IP yet? If you do anything that works please share :P I have been banned on one account from hardcore esp and aimbotting but that was it, been hacking for couple days only using aimbot no fall damage and no recoil and been good, no /tells of hacker ragee!! yet...
The X button no longer works
Auto target not functioned more
Falls without damage either
Since the update from March 1
Quote Originally Posted by adupontelo View Post
The X button no longer works
Auto target not functioned more
Falls without damage either
Since the update from March 1
yeah same, it needs to be updated
he isnt going to update this any more sadly hate to tell you this guys but he said he was busy with IRL stuff >..< so he wont update ever again. lol so if someone wants to take his code and update it that would be great!
Quote Originally Posted by ziff.serin View Post
he isnt going to update this any more sadly hate to tell you this guys but he said he was busy with IRL stuff >..< so he wont update ever again. lol so if someone wants to take his code and update it that would be great!
i would glady do it if I knew how. I really have no idea what to do
Ur Video is private!
Quote Originally Posted by FreshManDeadCow View Post
the aimbot dont works to me
Read the post dude it says that the hack needs to be updated silly goose
discovered big time! didnt even get to use it. BANNED! any help on unban? no?
Quote Originally Posted by Mofookin View Post
discovered big time! didnt even get to use it. BANNED! any help on unban? no?
You can't get an account unbanned silly poo poo :P Unless you make a ticket crying or something idk :/
how use aimbot??
Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us