CoolRelease::. New Speed Hack .::Release

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
its a damned virus, no need for trying. i mean, comon, a choob posting a speed hack?!?!?! I also, suspect that the injector has a keylogger or something. Last time, i d/led the exact same injector as posted above with a couple more and they all gave me viruses. So if you d/l or d/led this hack, so goodbye to your pc. It's SCREWED!
Its clean so you just made yourself look like a fucking dumbass
wow! thanks!
tanks man!this really works great, i own with this
lol.....
Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
tanks man!this really works great, i own with this
*cough* 1 post *cough*
Dont Even Think i made another Account LOL I Dont Even Know that guy.
I tired running just the Config_speed thingy by its self with PerX and it works fine. There is one MAJOR error though. In the loading screen, it loads perfect, like...Super fast. The guy is running really fast, which I thought was funny. But it DC's right when the dude runs off the screen. Anyway to fix? I can't run the D3D9.dll which may be why.
Quote Originally Posted by 6beast6mode6 View Post
I tired running just the Config_speed thingy by its self with PerX and it works fine. There is one MAJOR error though. In the loading screen, it loads perfect, like...Super fast. The guy is running really fast, which I thought was funny. But it DC's right when the dude runs off the screen. Anyway to fix? I can't run the D3D9.dll which may be why.
Put The Speed To Like 1.5-2.0 Any Higher Will D/C You In Like 5-10 Minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by bobtiger50 View Post
Put The Speed To Like 1.5-2.0 Any Higher Will D/C You In Like 5-10 Minutes.
Thanks, I'll see how that works.

EDIT: Nope. I tried changing the speed to otherthings. AND! If this is like a modded version of CE 5.5, It should work for Crossfire, right? WRONG! I dced faster in CF than in CA. :P
I can't even set the speed... right after the little guy runs off the screen i d/c back to my desktop........
get a gud injector...like Cheetah Injector v1.4.exe...search google or sumtin..
Ight i am tired of this Ight ima make a speed hack tutorial too
YOu dumb ass y did u show them omfgz injector,now itll be patched u dumb ass!
Quote Originally Posted by enriqueb4567 View Post
YOu dumb ass y did u show them omfgz injector,now itll be patched u dumb ass!
lolz dumb choob all injectors are all over da internet even dat1 ur not da only dat has it....and they get updated to work... choob

v<<<LOL ty...
v
v
Quote Originally Posted by DRzRevolution View Post
lolz dumb choob all injectors are all over da internet even dat1 ur not da only dat has it....and they get updated to work... choob
you just owned that kid...............
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us