WTSSelling DayZ CD Keys [CHEAP] [24/7] [AUTOBUY] [TRUSTED] [WARRANTY]

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Selling DayZ CD Keys [CHEAP] [24/7] [AUTOBUY] [TRUSTED] [WARRANTY]
$LEGIT ARMA II/DAYZ KEYS$
Currently:
☼ IN STOCK ☼

#PRICES#

1 Key - $2.50
Lifetime Warranty - $15.00
10 Keys - $22.50
Bulk deals - Negotiable on skype



ABOUT:


Hello, my name is tim. I am here to tell the wonderful forum MPGH about my new little company. Anyway, I am here to sell Arma II DayZ Keys. These keys are NEVER resold. They include a 6 hour warranty(check warranty part), and are %100 legit. Here at my company we(me) discriminate invalid/banned keys. These keys will always be replaced in a way. I know I have low post, etc, but please give me a try? I promise I won't let you down, and try to give you full Customer satisfaction!


✯Warranty:✯
Warranty seems to be something every company should give out..for FREE. Yes, even though my warranty policy hours are low, I promise you will get a wonderful advantage to it. My policy states:
Any key banned, or in use shall be given 6 hours to report it to me. Your warranty does not begin/end unless I am ONLINE. If I am out of keys that does not mean your warranty is useless. Once my keys are in stock I will not be accepting purchases until every person who's key is in use/banned are taken care of.

How warranties can be voided:

You sell your key to someone else.

You give it to someone else.

You purposely tell me the key is banned, yet it is not. (Like your trying to get another one but knowing your original key is not banned)

You trust a random video on youtube on getting hacks/mods, and get your key stolen. You are entitled to your actions.
Don't try the "Err i still haz tiem on meh warranty bruh?!1 ima unvouch u if u dont gimme anoda key!1!1!". I will add you to the blacklist of buyers, and block you from skype. We(me) take these things very seriously! Every time someone, or something (o_O) buys from me I add them to a list, log the time they purchased from me, and then time your warranty when online.[/COLOR]

If you want to extend your warranty you can also get lifetime warranty for only $20

Or for an extra week warranty it's $5.


✯How To Buy:✯
⇘Message Me On Skype:⇙

dayzcdkeystore

OR USE THE AUTOBUY!!

AUTOBUYⓘ



Quote Originally Posted by shinoro View Post
great seller + vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by slackerskillzz View Post
Bought 1 key, fast service, key works. thxx xD
Quote Originally Posted by tinycrash View Post
I just bought 2 keys from him, got them quick and without hassle, would highly reccommend him and I'll definately be using him again, +vouch.
Thankyou! (:
Quote Originally Posted by jordan44918 View Post
Awesome! bought 3 keys from the autobuy, got them fast and they were clean and unbanned! +Vouch!
Awesome! bought 3 keys from the autobuy, got them fast and they were clean and unbanned! +Vouch!
bump! added more keys, currently offering lifetime warranty for $15. add me on skype for this.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
key I bought was global banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
key I bought was global banned.
Add me on skype, dayzcdkeys1

Rechecked keys as I had some banned ones in there, rechecked and removed invalid/banned keys!

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, lets see, OP, 18 posts. Your first and only vouch, one post. I think I'll pass on this one.
Added vouches, just for you tonka. <3

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Bump!!!!!!!!!
still selling keys?
Bump!!!!!! Yes im still selling
Bump!!!! Added more keys!
Just used the auto-buy method... How long till my key arrives in my email?
Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
Just used the auto-buy method... How long till my key arrives in my email?
Should have arrived by now, if it hasn't, add my skype "dayzcdkeystore".

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Bump!!!!!!!! Add me on skype for lifetime warranty deals.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Bump!!! Added more keys!!!!!!
It has arrived. Thank you! forgot to check my "junk" folder *Vouch*
Vouch, bought a key and got it, clean and valid..
bump added cd keys

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Bump! Rechecked and restocked keys..

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Bumpity!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?