it works fine , i am going to try goin faster
[Foolet] Speed Hack
just incase if anyones lazy go here xD http://www.**********.com/?d=670Q6T9Wⓘthe stars are m e g a u p l o a d
dude shut up this hsit doesnt work and it is leched
Works perfectly. Thanks.
hmm, it works but at a 120% increase. anymore, and it will d/c you. btw, the higher speed it is, the more glitchy you will become. the d/c time depends on the amount of players in the room. i joined a room some fellow clan members made with only 3 poeple including me. I set the speed at 90/15 and d/ced like 5 min later. if i did it on a full 8vs8 room, it would be instant.
Works, but i still get DCed after like 2 minutes. :P No matter what speed.
im trying in out all....
Ill check if it works
Ill check if it works
Umm i tried going fast at 15/10 and i got a mesage saying Speedhack detected the game will close when u press ok O_O
NeverBorn is right all u did was renamed some people from gamecheetah's stuff to something els. And the stuff from gamecheetah was actualy from the maplestory section in gamecheetah so dont be flaming on neverborn for actualy trying to give the real credits out and not let this leecher noob that already got banned on another account take all the credit!
Who the hell cares if he leeched. Be happy we gotta speed hack ;].
wats MHS mean??
were's MhS?
were's MhS?
First off I'd like to say this is a great speed hack works well, you won't get detected.
But my question is, let's say your speed hack is set at 12/10 (120%)
If I wear my light vest will my speed increase up to 130%? Or does the 120% just conquer all add ons/subtractions. Cause I've tried using a heavy vest and putting the speed hack at 13/10 (130%) thinking it'll drop to regular 120% but I get detected, and I just realized, if it worked like that, I'd get booted from having 130% speed (My light vest)
So could someone just confirm to me that the speed hack conquers all add ons/subtractions?
Or do your equips in-game add and subtract from the 120%/etc. amount used?
But my question is, let's say your speed hack is set at 12/10 (120%)
If I wear my light vest will my speed increase up to 130%? Or does the 120% just conquer all add ons/subtractions. Cause I've tried using a heavy vest and putting the speed hack at 13/10 (130%) thinking it'll drop to regular 120% but I get detected, and I just realized, if it worked like that, I'd get booted from having 130% speed (My light vest)
So could someone just confirm to me that the speed hack conquers all add ons/subtractions?
Or do your equips in-game add and subtract from the 120%/etc. amount used?
This thread is closed for replies.
