[Foolet] Speed Hack

Posts 76–90 of 96 · Page 6 of 7
Thanks, but question.
First off I'd like to say this is a great speed hack works well, you won't get detected.
But my question is, let's say your speed hack is set at 12/10 (120%)
If I wear my light vest will my speed increase up to 130%? Or does the 120% just conquer all add ons/subtractions. Cause I've tried using a heavy vest and putting the speed hack at 13/10 (130%) thinking it'll drop to regular 120% but I get detected, and I just realized, if it worked like that, I'd get booted from having 130% speed (My light vest)

So could someone just confirm to me that the speed hack conquers all add ons/subtractions?

Or do your equips in-game add and subtract from the 120%/etc. amount used?
I didn't leech anything
Quote Originally Posted by Moosic503 View Post
man i don't give a fuck no more about this bypass now.....since i hired the best database hacker $200 per. month to hack sites...and code hacks....my site will be better than this site.....we got god mode to work.....and im releasing my vip sometime today just to prove god modes is working...
god mode is patched fuck face, working or not
leeched..all i have to say
where do i download the omfg injecter
Quote Originally Posted by bannedwhy View Post
Credits for the bypass: moosic503

Code:
Now download MHS (Memory Hacking Software)
Now Download The Bypass (cHz.dll)
Now download OMFG Injector

Now set the injector to inject cHz.dll on start-up of Engine.exe (Auto Inject)
Start Combat Arms
IT SHOULD SAY "INJECTION SUCCESS"
Press Alt-Tab
Go to MHS
Go to File Open Process
Select "Engine.exe"
Now go to tools
Select "Speed Hack"
Now For the "Numerator" put "12"
For the "Denominator" put "10"
You should now see "New Game Speed : 12/10 (120.000000%) Note: It may not be that exact amount of 0's
Hit OK
It may bring up some error simply try again
Now open combat arms and you should run fast and never get detected for speed hack
MY ACCOUNT NAME IS FOOLET I HAVE 110+ POSTS OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT TRYING TO GIVE ANYONE A VIRUS

THANK FOOLET'S POSTS NOT THIS ACCOUNTS


Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com


http://www.m e g a u p l o a d.com/?d=670Q6T9W (MHS was to big to fit on MPGH attachment)
^^Remove the spaces
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
The credits don't go to him he doesn't know how to code for crap i gave him the bypass and he took credits for it and said he made it all him self i will prove this in another thread he also pissed of legify.
Quote Originally Posted by <<NK>> View Post
The credits don't go to him he doesn't know how to code for crap i gave him the bypass and he took credits for it and said he made it all him self i will prove this in another thread he also pissed of legify.
Yep, NK is the 100% maker of the bypass (or the person who supplied it) so should take full credits.
its not patched... but it makes my computer slow
I was just trying to settle the problem seeing as whoever you guys were saying isn't speaking
i dont get the go to mhs and then go to tools part i need help der
its detected it was workin for me in morning but now its detected
yep,now it gets detected. nexonoobs.
it still works for me lol

but if i set it past 3, i rubberband like crazy
STFU I HATE LEACHERS WRITE MOOSIC I'm Elite Premium GOlD :P



[IMG]http://************.com/sig/017-eu/n00bman.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://************.com/sig/026-eu/n00bman.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://************.com/sig/017-eu/Lady_Godlike.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://************.com/sig/026-eu/Lady_Godlike.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.thewww*********/images/banned.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="7"]Press the thanks button [/SIZE
Posts 76–90 of 96 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us