Coolbfbc2 private servers

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
bfbc2 private servers
Are there private servers for this game?
i wanna try it.... i got the bf3 purchased but it runs like shit on my laptop... so yah
I've installed patch 1 and patch 2, anything else to install? in order to play it online?
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
I've installed patch 1 and patch 2, anything else to install? in order to play it online?
Once you patched the game.
Go on TPB and search "Emulator Nexus Server Files" to install it on BFBC2.
The master server of Nexus will be closed for a few days for updates.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
The master server of Nexus will be closed for a few days for updates.
you kw for how long ???
Quote Originally Posted by xman13 View Post
you kw for how long ???
This is a message on server page:

Servers have been updated and will (hopefully) stay online. There's still some stuff left to do, but the trouble seems to be over. Also, we know some of you have lost their ranks but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it.

I testing today, is down. One more day, I think.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us