HelpAdding program to auto run after being ran

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Adding program to auto run after being ran
I need to know how to make a program add itself to auto-run after being ran.
Thanks in advance.
Have you tried creating a shortcut in the startup folder.
I'm not sure how to programmatically do it in C++ though.
Dã g?n h?t nh?ng ngày tháng riêng an choi rong ru?i.
Chúc các b?n làm vi?c t?p trung và hi?u qu?.
Cùng tay chung s?c xây d?ng di?n dàn nhé.
Trân Tr?ng
Well the thing I want to do with it is to make a harmless troll program that when someone downloads and runs it, it auto runs every time they start their PC
Search how to write to the registry and add your program to; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run
That's the startup list.
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Search how to write to the registry and add your program to; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run
That's the startup list.
Thanks. /tooshort
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us