TF2 Avatar
Main Text/Name: Cool
Sub Text/Quote: None
Size: 100x100
Style: Don't know about this...
Theme: Cool looking/Smooth
Colour: Background - Gray Text - Red
Image/Render: http://i.imgur.com/ZOre5nP.jpg (Scout from tf2)
Designer: None
Other Information: Below
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could anyone make an avatar for me? I will use it as my steam pic too. (I will put your name in desc for thanks).
Here is the pic: http://i.imgur.com/ZOre5nP.jpg
And I basically would like to have my avatar like this guys
http://i.imgur.com/IvX1zYm.png
So if anyone could do this, It'd be appreciated, thanks
Desc:
Remove background from scout
Cut half of the scout (or leave the body) and put it in a gray background
Put in red letters: Cool
Thanks to anyone who is going to be doing this
Sub Text/Quote: None
Size: 100x100
Style: Don't know about this...
Theme: Cool looking/Smooth
Colour: Background - Gray Text - Red
Image/Render: http://i.imgur.com/ZOre5nP.jpg (Scout from tf2)
Designer: None
Other Information: Below
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could anyone make an avatar for me? I will use it as my steam pic too. (I will put your name in desc for thanks).
Here is the pic: http://i.imgur.com/ZOre5nP.jpg
And I basically would like to have my avatar like this guys
http://i.imgur.com/IvX1zYm.png
So if anyone could do this, It'd be appreciated, thanks

Desc:
Remove background from scout
Cut half of the scout (or leave the body) and put it in a gray background
Put in red letters: Cool
Thanks to anyone who is going to be doing this
