Delete CF EU section

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
Than you would see that I asked for CF EU section deletion not for whole CF.
i think you want to end with the hacks for CF EU, that's why you want this section deleted, but remember that the aimbot hacks don't come from here
Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
Than you would see that I asked for CF EU section deletion not for whole CF.
you're the one who can't read... I never said that
I am lazy to update my menu and post it :c
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
I am lazy to update my menu and post it :c
Then don't.

For the minion that erased my coment: you had no reason to do it. stop acting like a chick.
Why do you wish to be deleted this forum section? Some new CF EU players will find some good infos here(i think..).
Quote Originally Posted by grannycrazy View Post
This Section is in noways dead hahah
LONG LIVE CF EU
Yeahhhh CF EU
I sometimes code hacks .
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
I sometimes code hacks .
yes, you do. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


yes, you do. Thanks
No problem .
omg... think if sometime new coders comes and they want the crossfire eu section back... what ru thinking -.-
leave this section alone,it's just fine.
jeez . . . he didn't mean it literally don't kill him or anything . . .

and btw, take a look at the other crossfire sections, they're all dead, only CF AL got some new hacks because of the last releases, but still, AL section feedback is almost nothing. CF EU section is one of the most active sections if not the most active.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?