VorteX Base (Matypatty Base v2)

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
I <3 this UI, but I don't understand why you call it "VIP"...
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Hahaha wuuut? People use my fucking ugly ass FilthyHooker class? It's terrible and awfully named
So many laughs from giving my code aids.
Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post


So many laughs from giving my code aids.
I gave my hacks herpes.
Looks good.
Whos checkmarks are those?
btw @Flengo
When you releasing your hack
Quote Originally Posted by WizdomNKush View Post
Looks good.
Whos checkmarks are those?
btw @Flengo
When you releasing your hack
Too much minioning

I'll get around to it soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Too much minioning

I'll get around to it soon.
Alright.
I expect it to be amazing
Quote Originally Posted by WizdomNKush View Post

Alright.
I expect it to be amazing
More features.
iTunes Integration.
New Menu.
User Friendly.
No lag.

Hope it satisfies you
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


More features.
iTunes Integration.
New Menu.
User Friendly.
No lag.

Hope it satisfies you
iTunes Integration?!?!
will be jizzing for the few days
Amazing!
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


More features.
iTunes Integration.
New Menu.
User Friendly.
No lag.

Hope it satisfies you
base it on the look of eclipse and i'll be happy

inever got to use eclipse
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
base it on the look of eclipse and i'll be happy

inever got to use eclipse
Neither did I

Just got to look at the image which looked so sexy.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Neither did I

Just got to look at the image which looked so sexy.
i was gonna try to remake it myself since that's my style anyway, but i got lazy... i have a basic understanding of D3D drawing now and could probably at least try
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i was gonna try to remake it myself since that's my style anyway, but i got lazy... i have a basic understanding of D3D drawing now and could probably at least try
Draw font base on two variables for the coordinates.

Use a timer and change the variables per whatever amount and draw the text to those variable's positions.

Half way done
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Draw font base on two variables for the coordinates.

Use a timer and change the variables per whatever amount and draw the text to those variable's positions.

Half way done
i wasn't gonna physically animate it as of yet, but i guess i'd have to to include everything
Sorry I don't wanna be stupid or anything how do you use this?
..Can anyone please show me how to use this?
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?