GS Weapon To BP

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
GS Weapon To BP
This is just a preview..By the way always dc when using this

Just making 2 weapon,other weapon also can



*Unreleased weapon also can make if has the file
Old hack . I made this last year . /yawn
It's only skin ><
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
It's only skin ><
ONLY A SKIN NOTHING CHANGE I ALREADY DO THAT WHEN RF STILL WORKING
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post

ONLY A SKIN NOTHING CHANGE I ALREADY DO THAT WHEN RF STILL WORKING
Why need to qoute me ? I alread know , then why quote me ?
Isn't this old bug?
Quote Originally Posted by lovexvirus007 View Post
can release it..
sweeet..xD
Lolz......
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
Not skin this is weapon change or replace at shop.When click buy,bs auto close
It's un-useful without bypass. /closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?