InfoGarry's Mod Script Thread

Posts 196–210 of 219 · Page 14 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by Klawsome View Post
Can somebody post an Aimbot script to where when I press ALT it auto aims at the person nearest to my Crosshair?
I'm currently using this Aimbot Script:

function aimbot()
local ply = LocalPlayer()
local trace = util.GetPlayerTrace( ply )
local traceRes = util.TraceLine( trace )
if traceRes.HitNonWorld then
local target = traceRes.Entity
if target:IsPlayer() then
local targethead = target:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
local targetheadpos,targetheadang = target:GetBonePosition(targethead)
ply:SetEyeAngles((targetheadpos - ply:GetShootPos()):Angle())
end
end
end
hook.Add("Think","aimbot",aimbot)


I'm tired of it auto aiming at people when i'm in a crowd of people sometimes.
Look and test all the public hacks. Find one whose aimbot you like just open the source and take out all the aimbot code. If you cannot determine what's what the. I'm afraid you may come across a problem. Otherwise code your own from scratch?
I know how to:
Delete other peoples Props
Crash Server in 1 click
Get doors stuck forever in 1 click
Kill people with a money printer or shipment instantly

I'm not sure why I'm sharing this!!
add me on steam: oversizedpeanut
Quote Originally Posted by mike9992 View Post
I know how to:
Delete other peoples Props
Crash Server in 1 click
Get doors stuck forever in 1 click
Kill people with a money printer or shipment instantly

I'm not sure why I'm sharing this!!
add me on steam: oversizedpeanut
What's your method of crashing the server and deleting others props...? Intrigued a little to see if you do it the same as me.
Quote Originally Posted by mike9992 View Post
I know how to:
Delete other peoples Props
Crash Server in 1 click
Get doors stuck forever in 1 click
Kill people with a money printer or shipment instantly

I'm not sure why I'm sharing this!!
add me on steam: oversizedpeanut
first post
Entity aimbot
Can anyone make an aimbot that can aim at an entity that's not a player? For example one that can aim at "spawned_weapon" entity. I want this so i can steal weapons from people in darkrp when they try to inventory it.
Quote Originally Posted by poopsnake159 View Post
Can anyone make an aimbot that can aim at an entity that's not a player? For example one that can aim at "spawned_weapon" entity. I want this so i can steal weapons from people in darkrp when they try to inventory it.
What ?

/tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
What ?

/tooshort
I think he meant one of two things, noclip pickup.
Or he meant aimbot for defined entities, such as the one described above, aiming at the center of the object so that he can run and pick something up instead of manually looking at it, increasing his chances of stealing something in a server before someone else actually get the chance to pick it up.

Maybe both.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I think he meant one of two things, noclip pickup.
Or he meant aimbot for defined entities, such as the one described above, aiming at the center of the object so that he can run and pick something up instead of manually looking at it, increasing his chances of stealing something in a server before someone else actually get the chance to pick it up.

Maybe both.
Exactly but no noclip. I have tried to edit simple aimbots to do this but i just couldn't figure it out.
Quote Originally Posted by poopsnake159 View Post
Exactly but no noclip. I have tried to edit simple aimbots to do this but i just couldn't figure it out.
ents['FindByClass']("spawned_weap*")

ent:OBBCenter()

That's all you need.
Quote Originally Posted by mike9992 View Post
I know how to:
Delete other peoples Props
Crash Server in 1 click
Get doors stuck forever in 1 click
Kill people with a money printer or shipment instantly

I'm not sure why I'm sharing this!!
add me on steam: oversizedpeanut
He is ligit i added him and he did it in front of me. User is chill and knows lots of exploits.
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
ents['FindByClass']("spawned_weap*")

ent:OBBCenter()

That's all you need.
Still don't know what to do with this can anyone make it?
I don't see anyone posting this so...
Code:
hook.Add( "HUDPaint", "SnapLines", function()
	for k,v in pairs ( player.GetAll() ) do
		local Name = ""
		if v == LocalPlayer() then Name = "" else Name = v:Name() end
		local t = util.GetPlayerTrace(LocalPlayer())
		local tr = util.TraceLine(t)
	    cam.Start3D(EyePos(), EyeAngles())
		render.SetMaterial(Material("sprites/bluelaser1"))
		render.DrawBeam(LocalPlayer():GetPos(), v:GetPos(), 4, 0, 12.5, Color(255, 0, 0, 255))
		cam.End3D()
	end
end )
Snap lines
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
I don't see anyone posting this so...
Code:
hook.Add( "HUDPaint", "SnapLines", function()
	for k,v in pairs ( player.GetAll() ) do
		local Name = ""
		if v == LocalPlayer() then Name = "" else Name = v:Name() end
		local t = util.GetPlayerTrace(LocalPlayer())
		local tr = util.TraceLine(t)
	    cam.Start3D(EyePos(), EyeAngles())
		render.SetMaterial(Material("sprites/bluelaser1"))
		render.DrawBeam(LocalPlayer():GetPos(), v:GetPos(), 4, 0, 12.5, Color(255, 0, 0, 255))
		cam.End3D()
	end
end )
Snap lines
How about you credit gayDaap for this ?
Also, this is a gay way to do it, really, use surface.DrawLine. 3D Cams are just laggy and ugly

EDIT:
local Name = ""
if v == LocalPlayer() then Name = "" else Name = v:Name() end
Oh god why ? It's not even used in the code.
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
How about you credit gayDaap for this ?
Also, this is a gay way to do it, really, use surface.DrawLine. 3D Cams are just laggy and ugly

EDIT:

Oh god why ? It's not even used in the code.
Actually I coded that myself, I don't see why I would credit him.
And I just realized I had that in there lmfao.
For that person wanting the script that only pressed when you held a key, I made it myself:
Code:
Hkrs.Commands = {}
Hkrs.Commands.Aimbot = false

hook.Add("Think", "FishBoxer", function()
	if input.IsKeyDown(KEY_LALT) then
		Hkrs.Commands.Aimbot = true
	elseif !input.IsKeyDown(KEY_LALT) then
		Hkrs.Commands.Aimbot = false
	end
end )

hook.Add("Think","randomfunctionsourshitdoesntdetectme", function()
	if Hkrs.Commands.Aimbot then 
// put aimbot code here
	end
end )
Change KEY_LALT to whatever key you want.
You can find them here
http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Enums/KEY
Posts 196–210 of 219 · Page 14 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us