InfoGarry's Mod Script Thread

Posts 91–105 of 219 · Page 7 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by LennyPenny View Post
Money stealer I posted a while ago but got deleted. Not going to risk a ban again so I'll just provide the script.

Description: Note: Works only on some servers using the darkrp atm addon, some servers fixed this exploit already.

To steal money from a specific person, run this console command: atm_getmoney [name of person] [amount of money you want to steal]
(this was made by a facepunch user)

To steal money from every account, run this console command: atm_takemoney [amound of money you want to take from every account]
(made by me, but based off of the above)

Errors will appear.

Credits: Random facepunch user + me

Code:
concommand.Add( "atm_getmoney", function(ply, cmd, args)

	local name = args[1]
	local money = args[2]

	if not money or not name then
		chat.AddText( nil, cmd.." name money" )
		return
	end

	local vict
	for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
		if string.find( v:Nick(), name ) then
			vict = v
			break
		end
	end

	if not IsValid(vict) then
		chat.AddText( nil, "No player found with "..name.." in their name." )
                return
	end

	chat.AddText( nil, "Attempting to take $"..money.." from "..vict:Nick().."." )
	RunConsoleCommand( "rp_atm_withdraw", "", vict:UniqueID(), money )

end )

concommand.Add("atm_takemoney", function(players, command, args)
	for k, v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
		RunConsoleCommand("atm_getmoney", ""..v:GetName().."", args[1])
	end
end)
Sadly, I think most servers have this patched now
Quote Originally Posted by rusher365 View Post
Sadly, I think most servers have this patched now
I guess it still works on this Nitrous rp server. The owner has no clue about lua.
Quote Originally Posted by LennyPenny View Post
I guess it still works on this Nitrous rp server. The owner has no clue about lua.
So sad. I've been to 2 different servers with the ATM machine and both haven't worked. If only I knew how to lua code.

(I am to lazy to learn)

Edit2: I believe the main addon updated to patch this a few months ago.
Particle fix? What does this do?
Script Name:Prop Launch
Description: Launches you!
Credits: Me, Johntheawe
bind a key to "proplaunch", look up at sky diagonally, press bound key and FLAI (Practice, and practice and it will get easier) Also change the prop that launches you to the fence gate thingy ("models/props_building_details/Storefront_Template001a_Bars.mdl") If the lockers are banned on the server (blacklisted)
Code:
local function Proplaunch()
timer.Simple(0.00, function()
local a = LocalPlayer():EyeAngles() LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(Angle(a.p-a.p-a.p, a.y-180, a.r))
end)
timer.Simple(0.02, function()
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("gm_spawn models/props_c17/Lockers001a.mdl")
end)
timer.Simple(0.03, function()
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("+attack")
end)
timer.Simple(0.07, function()
local a = LocalPlayer():EyeAngles() LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(Angle(a.p-a.p-a.p, a.y-180, a.r))
RunConsoleCommand("+jump")
timer.Simple(0.2, function() RunConsoleCommand("-jump") end)
end)
timer.Simple(0.85, function()
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("undo")
end)
timer.Simple(1.5, function()
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("-attack")
end)
end
concommand.Add("proplaunch", Proplaunch)
Tell me your problems if you have any. (you shouldn't it is a VERY simple script I wrote...)

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Traitor finder
Finds the traitors in TTT
Detects if they have bought a traitor weapon. I have a better script than this but I really don;t want to release it because it will be part of a VIP Hack I am coding.
By MEEEEE
Code:
local matOverlay = Material( "sprites/glow08" )
local matTraitor = Material( "sprites/dot" )
local twep = {"spiderman's_swep", "weapon_ttt_trait_defilibrator", "weapon_ttt_xbow", "weapon_ttt_dhook", "weapon_awp", "weapon_ttt_ak47", "weapon_jihadbomb", "weapon_ttt_knife", "weapon_ttt_c4", "weapon_ttt_decoy", "weapon_ttt_flaregun", "weapon_ttt_phammer", "weapon_ttt_push", "weapon_ttt_radio", "weapon_ttt_sipistol", "weapon_ttt_teleport", "weapon_ttt_awp", "weapon_mad_awp", "weapon_real_cs_g3sg1", "weapon_ttt_cvg_g3sg1", "weapon_ttt_g3sg1", "weapon_ttt_healthstation5", "weapon_ttt_sentry", "weapon_ttt_poison_dart", "weapon_ttt_trait_defibrillator"}
     
    for _,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
            v.HatTraitor = nil
    end
    for _,v in pairs(ents.GetAll()) do
            v.HatESPTracked = nil
    end
     
    hook.Add("PostDrawOpaqueRenderables", "wire_animations_idle", function()
            if GAMEMODE****und_state != ROUND_ACTIVE then
                    for _,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
                            v.HatTraitor = nil
                    end
                    for _,v in pairs(ents.GetAll()) do
                            v.HatESPTracked = nil
                    end
                    return
            end
            for _,v in pairs( ents.GetAll() ) do
                    if v and IsValid(v) and (table.HasValue(twep, v:GetClass()) and !v.HatESPTracked) then
                            local pl = v.Owner
                            if pl and IsValid(pl) and pl:IsTerror() then
                                    if pl:IsDetective() then
                                            v.HatESPTracked = true
                                    else
                                            v.HatESPTracked = true
                                            pl.HatTraitor = true
                                            chat.AddText( pl, Color(255,125,0), " is a ",Color(255,0,0), "TRAITOR",Color(255,125,0), " with a ",Color(255,0,0),v:GetClass().."!")
                                    end
                            end
                    end
            end
             
     
                    //Add a name for anyone we tracked
                   // cam.Start2D()
                        //    local pos = (pl:GetPos()+Vector(0,0,100)):ToScreen()
                         //   draw.DrawText( pl:Nick(), "ScoreboardText", pos['x'], pos['y'], team.GetColor( pl:Team() ), TEXT_ALIGN_CENTER )
                   // cam.End2D()
          //  end
    end)
Hopefully the forum doesn't screw any code... tell me if it does. THANKS and have fun...[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]

Lol there was some code here of Lenny's Crosshair for some reason O.o I didn;t even put it :P Sorry about the confusion people...
Quote Originally Posted by johntheawe View Post
-snip-
Is this a rewrite of an old code? If so, not much of a vip hack...
I really must say this is a great thread, and thank you to everyone who posted scripts
Here's a script that uses the DarkRP sleep function to get away if an admin freezes you, holds you, what have you:

Code:
function GetAway()
	RunConsoleCommand("say", "/sleep")

	timer.Simple(0.5, function()
		RunConsoleCommand("say", "/wakeup")
	end)
end

concommand.Add("getaway", GetAway)
Just bind a key to the console command: "getaway". Also, thanks to the guy who found out this exploit.
Lol hahah i found this
Quote Originally Posted by Jaos View Post
Lol hahah i found this
Yeah, nice find by the way. Really helps when the admin is on the admin menu and you just run the hell out of there. I just made the script because it makes it a really quick process to escape the admins.
Quote Originally Posted by canttouchthis123 View Post
I just made the script because it makes it a really quick process to escape the admins.
Yeah, one more way to extend the time on a server until you get banned.
I have a nice combo set up now.
Quote Originally Posted by ityrokiix3 View Post
Requesting a Propkill or Speedhack script :P
Prop kill? Me 2, It's not very possible, there is only like one propkill script out there and it is shit. Stick with legit shit.
Speedhack? Meh
Code:
alias +sh "host_framerate 12"; alias -sh "host_framerate 0"; bind g +sh"
Quote Originally Posted by johntheawe View Post
Prop kill? Me 2, It's not very possible, there is only like one propkill script out there and it is shit. Stick with legit shit.
Speedhack? Meh
Code:
alias +sh "host_framerate 12"; alias -sh "host_framerate 0"; bind g +sh"
I was given a program that throws props for you.
Although I didn't release it.
Posts 91–105 of 219 · Page 7 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us