InfoGarry's Mod Script Thread

Posts 106–120 of 219 · Page 8 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I was given a program that throws props for you.
Although I didn't release it.
HOLY **** PLEASE PM ME :O

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by canttouchthis123 View Post
Here's a script that uses the DarkRP sleep function to get away if an admin freezes you, holds you, what have you:

Code:
function GetAway()
    RunConsoleCommand("say", "/sleep")

    timer.Simple(0.5, function()
        RunConsoleCommand("say", "/wakeup")
    end)
end

concommand.Add("getaway", GetAway)
Just bind a key to the console command: "getaway". Also, thanks to the guy who found out this exploit.
By the way you may wanna change
timer.Simple(0.5, function()
to
timer.Simple(7.0, function()
Or the second /sleep doesn't work because there is a cooldown on like every server i've been on :P So yeah change!!
does anyone have a better entity finder?
@Austin @Genesis @Flengo
If possible, could you sticky this. I think it might be worth stickying.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
@Austin @Genesis @Flengo
If possible, could you sticky this. I think it might be worth stickying.
I do concur, you should have asked sooner.

Done.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


I do concur, you should have asked sooner.

Done.
I just wanted to see if the thread would've taken off properly.
I mean, you guys have better things to do than follow my whimsical yet probably logical moves :P
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I just wanted to see if the thread would've taken off properly.
I mean, you guys have better things to do than follow my whimsical yet probably logical moves :P
Yeah you're probably right, but you're an awesome contributor to the section.

Never hesitate to contact me if you need something, i'll get around to it eventually.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


Yeah you're probably right, but you're an awesome contributor to the section.

Never hesitate to contact me if you need something, i'll get around to it eventually.
I was thinking to maybe composing a full on guide for hacking on GMOD here. Such as directories and installation locations and the like.
Although, I don't have the time for that right now.

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I was thinking to maybe composing a full on guide for hacking on GMOD here. Such as directories and installation locations and the like.
Although, I don't have the time for that right now.

Thanks!
It's all good, keep up the good work.
Is the Spiritwalk script working for anyone? Seems to not work for me. It load up correcttly. But when i write SW_toggle, i cant move my char. Just jump and crouch.
Quote Originally Posted by cheaton View Post
Is the Spiritwalk script working for anyone? Seems to not work for me. It load up correcttly. But when i write SW_toggle, i cant move my char. Just jump and crouch.
worked last time I checked.-
But there's been a lot of reports of non-working scripts since the last update, so someone will hopefully answer you.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


worked last time I checked.-
But there's been a lot of reports of non-working scripts since the last update, so someone will hopefully answer you.
Hm, okay. Could anyone else try out the spiritwalking script please? And post the results. Would be grateful!
Quote Originally Posted by cheaton View Post
Hm, okay. Could anyone else try out the spiritwalking script please? And post the results. Would be grateful!
try loading the script before you load your others, or load the script after you loaded others.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


worked last time I checked.-
But there's been a lot of reports of non-working scripts since the last update, so someone will hopefully answer you.
Hey could you pm me that prop throwing program?
Quote Originally Posted by johntheawe View Post
Hey could you pm me that prop throwing program?
Can't really PM programs here on MPGH and it's prohibited due to it being evasion of moderation queue.
I'll release it when I feel like it. I can't do it now anyway, I'm not at home.
Er.
You can find the in the section but just gonna post this here anyways.
It's a keypad cracker lua.
--Created by Atheon
--You can find the thread at http://www.mpgh.net/forum/713-garrys...ml#post8138844 for instructions on use

local X = -50
local Y = -100

local KeyPos = {
{X+5, Y+100, 25, 25, -2.2, 3.45, 1.3, -0},
{X+37.5, Y+100, 25, 25, -0.6, 1.85, 1.3, -0},
{X+70, Y+100, 25, 25, 1.0, 0.25, 1.3, -0},

{X+5, Y+132.5, 25, 25, -2.2, 3.45, 2.9, -1.6},
{X+37.5, Y+132.5, 25, 25, -0.6, 1.85, 2.9, -1.6},
{X+70, Y+132.5, 25, 25, 1.0, 0.25, 2.9, -1.6},

{X+5, Y+165, 25, 25, -2.2, 3.45, 4.55, -3.3},
{X+37.5, Y+165, 25, 25, -0.6, 1.85, 4.55, -3.3},
{X+70, Y+165, 25, 25, 1.0, 0.25, 4.55, -3.3},

{X+5, Y+67.5, 50, 25, -2.2, 4.7, -0.3, 1.6},
{X+60, Y+67.5, 35, 25, 0.3, 1.65, -0.3, 1.6}
}

local function FindDisplayText(ent)
if ent.GetDisplayText then
return ent:GetDisplayText()
else
return ent.Entity:GetNetworkedInt("keypad_num")
end
end

local function FindStatus(ent)
if ent.GetStatus then
return ent:GetStatus()
elseif ent.Entity:GetNetworkedBool("keypad_access") and ent.Entity:GetNetworkedBool("keypad_showaccess") then
return 1
elseif not ent.Entity:GetNetworkedBool("keypad_access") and ent.Entity:GetNetworkedBool("keypad_showaccess") then
return 2
else
return 0
end
end

hook.Add("Think", "Somethingoranotherthatissomething", function()
for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
local kp = v:GetEyeTrace().Entity
if IsValid(kp) and (string.find(kp:GetClass(), "keypad") and not(string.find(v:GetClass(), "cracker") or string.find(v:GetClass(), "checker"))) and v:EyePos()istance(kp:GetPos()) <= 70 then
kp.tempCode = kp.tempCode or ""
kp.tempText = kp.tempText or ""
kp.tempStatus = kp.tempStatus or 0

if (FindDisplayText(kp) != kp.tempText) or (FindStatus(kp) != kp.tempStatus) then
kp.tempText = FindDisplayText(kp)
kp.tempStatus = FindStatus(kp)

local tr = util.TraceLine({
start = v:EyePos(),
endpos = v:GetAimVector() * 32 + v:EyePos(),
filter = v
})

local pos = kp:WorldToLocal(tr.HitPos)

for i,p in pairs(KeyPos) do
local x = (pos.y - p[5]) / (p[5] + p[6])
local y = 1 - (pos.z + p[7]) / (p[7] + p[8])

if (x >= 0 and y >= 0 and x <= 1 and y <= 1) then
if i == 11 then
if kp.tempStatus == 1 then
kp.code = kp.tempCode
kp.tempCode = ""
elseif kp.tempStatus == 2 then
kp.tempCode = ""
end
elseif i == 10 then
kp.tempCode = ""
elseif i > 0 then
kp.tempCode = kp.tempCode..i
end
end
end
end
end
end
end)

hook.Add( "HUDPaint", "somethingoranotherthatissomethingelse", function()
local e = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace().Entity
if IsValid(e) and string.find(e:GetClass(), "keypad") then
local text = e.code or "Not Found"
draw.WordBox( 8, ScrW() / 2, ScrH() / 2, text, "Default", Color(50,50,75,100), Color(255,255,255,255) )
end

for k,v in pairs(ents.GetAll()) do
if IsValid(v) then
if string.find(v:GetClass(), "keypad") and not(string.find(v:GetClass(), "cracker") or string.find(v:GetClass(), "checker")) then
if v != e then
local pos = v:GetPos():ToScreen()
if IsValid(v) and v.code then
draw****undedBox( 4, pos.x-5, pos.y-5, 20, 20, Color( 0, 255, 0, 150 ) )
else
draw****undedBox( 4, pos.x-5, pos.y-5, 20, 20, Color( 255, 0, 0, 150 ) )
end
end
end
end
end
end)
Posts 106–120 of 219 · Page 8 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?