InfoGarry's Mod Script Thread

Posts 121–135 of 219 · Page 9 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Can't really PM programs here on MPGH and it's prohibited due to it being evasion of moderation queue.
I'll release it when I feel like it. I can't do it now anyway, I'm not at home.
K thanks a bunch, when you DO release it I'm sure people will appreciate it. Because most of us are really too lazy, like me, to click, scroll, and release after pressing an already bound hotkey to spawn a heavy prop.... LOL jk post the shizzzz please
If someone could tell me how to increase the beam length of the physgun via lua, I might give it a shot.
Anyone have any requests? I'm looking for something to do.

The more interesting the idea the better the chance ill do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheon View Post
Anyone have any requests? I'm looking for something to do.

The more interesting the idea the better the chance ill do it.
You should make an advanced bhopping script that only jumps when the player hits the ground so that it can avoid the servers that have the popup that shows the keys you press
Quote Originally Posted by Atheon View Post
Anyone have any requests? I'm looking for something to do.

The more interesting the idea the better the chance ill do it.
Is there any chance you can make a lua script so you spawn money in? like atm script but without an atm machine.
Quote Originally Posted by GokusDog View Post
You should make an advanced bhopping script that only jumps when the player hits the ground so that it can avoid the servers that have the popup that shows the keys you press
Took it from hera (or smth) and made it better a while ago.

Code:
CreateClientConVar("lenny_bunnyhop", 1, true, false)

function Bunnyhop()
	if GetConVar("lenny_bunnyhop"):GetInt() == 1 then
	 	if input.IsKeyDown(KEY_SPACE) then
	 		if LocalPlayer():IsOnGround() then
	 			RunConsoleCommand("+jump")
	 			timer.Create("Bhop", 0, 0.01, function()
	 		 	RunConsoleCommand("-jump")

	 		 	end)
	 		end
	 	end
	end
end

hook.Add("Think", "Hoppy", Bunnyhop )
local bhopoff
hook.Add("StartChat", "Bhpdisbaker", function()
	if GetConVarNumber("lenny_bunnyhop") == 1 then
		RunConsoleCommand("lenny_bunnyhop", 0)
		bhopoff = true
	else
		bhopoff = false
	end
end)

hook.Add("FinishChat", "bhpenabler", function()
	if bhopoff then
		RunConsoleCommand("lenny_bunnyhop", 1)
		bhopoff = false
	end
end)
I tried using the No Recoil and No Spread thing, but it's not working for me. I do have a Bypasser and I did make a lua folder and made the Notepad thing into a .lua file then put it in the lua folder. I am really clueless when it comes to lua stuff, but can anyone help me out? I did everything I needed to do then typed lua_openscript_cl recoil.lua and it said "Couldn't include file 'recoil.lua' (File not found) (<nowhere>)" in the console. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help and sorry for being such a pain!
lua_openscript_cl and then what ever you named it. If it's not named "recoil.lua", you won't find "recoil.lua".
Also make sure it's saved as a lua file, not just a text document named "soemthing.lua"



Anyone have an ATM code guesser? That goes down the line until it gets the right one?
So I like this thread idea, so here is a tracers from crosshair to player that I made
Code:
        for k, e in pairs( player.GetAll() ) do
						local x = ScrW() / 2;
						local y = ScrH() / 2;
						local pos = e:GetPos():ToScreen();
						surface.SetDrawColor( 0, 255, 0, 255 );
						surface.DrawLine(x, y, pos.x, pos.y)
                end
        end
It is named recoil.lua. I've used Hera before and when I typed lua_openscript_cl hera.lua, it worked perfectly fine. I'm really not sure what this is. I can take a screenshot of the folder.

When you open it (notepad, notepad++, something), what is the code inside of it
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haze View Post
Anyone have an ATM code guesser? That goes down the line until it gets the right one?
That would be pretty tricky to script. Also why do you want that, if you just can withdraw money from any player on the server with the script already posted here?

BTW: Working on updating my atm "hack" thing to withdraw as much money from every player as possible.
This is the code.

Code:
local function NoSpread()                                      
if GetConVarNumber("Derp_no") == 1 and LocalPlayer().GetActiveWeapon != nil then
local wep = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()
if wep.data then
wep.data.Recoil = 0
wep.data.Cone = 0
wep.data.Spread = 0
end
if wep.Primary then
wep.Primary.Recoil = 0
wep.Primary.Cone = 0
wep.Primary.Spread = 0
end
end
end
hook.Add("Tick", "NoSpread", NoSpread)

CreateClientConVar( "Derp_no", 0, true, false)
An update to my entity finder. You can find the earlier version posted somewhere else in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/pnnX6CS.jpg

Code: EF - Pastebin.com
(Posting there so the forums doesn't censor anything)


Oh, i should point out that if the maximum distance is 0 then its infinite. Open the menu with AEnt_Menu. Double click an item on either list to move it to the other list.
Posts 121–135 of 219 · Page 9 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?