InfoGarry's Mod Script Thread

Posts 136–150 of 219 · Page 10 of 15
Have a hit marker:

Code:
local function DrawMarker()
	local x = ScrW() / 2
	local y = ScrH() / 2

	surface.SetDrawColor(255, 255, 255, 255)

	surface.DrawLine(x - 6, y - 6, x - 12, y - 12)
    surface.DrawLine(x + 6, y - 6, x + 12, y - 12)
    surface.DrawLine(x + 6, y + 6, x + 12, y + 12)
    surface.DrawLine(x - 6, y + 6, x - 12, y + 12)
end

local function DetectHit()
	if LocalPlayer():KeyDown(IN_ATTACK) and LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon():GetClass() ~= "weapon_physgun" or "weapon_physcannon" then
		hook.Add("HUDPaint", "DrawHitMarker", DrawMarker)

		timer.Simple(0.5, function()
			hook.Remove("HUDPaint", "DrawHitMarker")
		end)
	end
end
Made by me.
Could someone make an aimbot that targets only the antlion guard and not obvious (character not aiming in random positions)? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by twitdork View Post
Could someone make an aimbot that targets only the antlion guard and not obvious (character not aiming in random positions)? Thanks.
I modified James0Rolls_ aimbot, just press B to activate it. However, the obvious thing I'm afraid I can't help you with right now. (On the phone)

Code:
hook.Add( "Think", "ThinkAboutIt", function()
	if input.IsKeyDown(KEY_B) then
		local closest = nil
		
		local hitpos = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace()
		
		for k, v in pairs( ents.FindInSphere(hitpos.HitPos,500) ) do
			if v:IsNpc() and v:GetClass() == "npc_antlionguard" then
				if v:Alive() then
					closest = v
				end
			end
		end
		
		if closest and closest:IsPlayer() and closest:Alive() then
			local head = closest:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
			local headpos, headang = closest:GetBonePosition(head)
			
			LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles( (headpos-LocalPlayer():GetShootPos()):Angle() )
			RunConsoleCommand("+attack")
			timer.Simple(0.25,function()
				RunConsoleCommand("-attack")
			end)
		end
	end
end)
Quote Originally Posted by canttouchthis123 View Post
I modified James0Rolls_ aimbot, just press B to activate it. However, the obvious thing I'm afraid I can't help you with right now. (On the phone)

Code:
hook.Add( "Think", "ThinkAboutIt", function()
	if input.IsKeyDown(KEY_B) then
		local closest = nil
		
		local hitpos = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace()
		
		for k, v in pairs( ents.FindInSphere(hitpos.HitPos,500) ) do
			if v:IsNpc() and v:GetClass() == "npc_antlionguard" then
				if v:Alive() then
					closest = v
				end
			end
		end
		
		if closest and closest:IsPlayer() and closest:Alive() then
			local head = closest:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
			local headpos, headang = closest:GetBonePosition(head)
			
			LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles( (headpos-LocalPlayer():GetShootPos()):Angle() )
			RunConsoleCommand("+attack")
			timer.Simple(0.25,function()
				RunConsoleCommand("-attack")
			end)
		end
	end
end)
Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos

[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82

I get that error when I use it
Quote Originally Posted by GokusDog View Post
Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos

[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:8: attempt to call method 'IsNpc' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:8
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82

I get that error when I use it
Use IsNPC() not IsNpc()
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Use IsNPC() not IsNpc()

Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos

[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:9: attempt to call method 'Alive' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:9
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:9: attempt to call method 'Alive' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:9
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:9: attempt to call method 'Alive' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:9
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82


[ERROR] lua/ant.lua:9: attempt to call method 'Alive' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/ant.lua:9
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82

That popped up
Here is an Fall stop script you use it to jump off a building and press the binded key just before hiting the ground to prevent fall damage.

Code:
function PropDefense()
LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(Angle(90, 0, 0))
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("gm_spawn models/props_docks/dock02_pole02a.mdl")
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("+attack")
timer.Simple(0.1, function()
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("+attack2")
end)
timer.Simple(0.2, function()
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("-attack")
LocalPlayer():ConCommand("-attack2")
end)
end

concommand.Add("propdefense", PropDefense)
P.S Bind a key to propdefense.
Replace v:Alive() with v:Health() > 0
Tell me if that works
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Replace v:Alive() with v:Health() > 0
Tell me if that works
I can't really get to an antlion guard right now to see if the aimbot actually works but this is the only thing its printing into console right now

Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos
Quote Originally Posted by GokusDog View Post
I can't really get to an antlion guard right now to see if the aimbot actually works but this is the only thing its printing into console right now

Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos
Then load the hack. lol
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Then load the hack. lol
I load the hack and hit B to trigger the aimbot but I get the error in console Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos
is there a way to make this toggable? my fav aimbot script, i got from here

Code:
function aimbot() 
local ply = LocalPlayer() 
    local trace = util.GetPlayerTrace( ply )
    local traceRes = util.TraceLine( trace )
    if traceRes.HitNonWorld then
        local target = traceRes.Entity
        if target:IsPlayer() then
            local targethead = target:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
            local targetheadpos,targetheadang = target:GetBonePosition(targethead)
            ply:SetEyeAngles((targetheadpos - ply:GetShootPos()):Angle())
        end
    end
end
hook.Add("Think","aimbot",aimbot)
Quote Originally Posted by GokusDog View Post
I load the hack and hit B to trigger the aimbot but I get the error in console Unknown command: headtrack_reset_home_pos
Update your bypasser

Quote Originally Posted by jerrymathew View Post
is there a way to make this toggable? my fav aimbot script, i got from here

Code:
function aimbot() 
local ply = LocalPlayer() 
    local trace = util.GetPlayerTrace( ply )
    local traceRes = util.TraceLine( trace )
    if traceRes.HitNonWorld then
        local target = traceRes.Entity
        if target:IsPlayer() then
            local targethead = target:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
            local targetheadpos,targetheadang = target:GetBonePosition(targethead)
            ply:SetEyeAngles((targetheadpos - ply:GetShootPos()):Angle())
        end
    end
end
hook.Add("Think","aimbot",aimbot)

Quote Originally Posted by jerrymathew View Post
is there a way to make this toggable? my fav aimbot script, i got from here

Code:
function aimbot() 
local ply = LocalPlayer() 
    local trace = util.GetPlayerTrace( ply )
    local traceRes = util.TraceLine( trace )
    if traceRes.HitNonWorld then
        local target = traceRes.Entity
        if target:IsPlayer() then
            local targethead = target:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
            local targetheadpos,targetheadang = target:GetBonePosition(targethead)
            ply:SetEyeAngles((targetheadpos - ply:GetShootPos()):Angle())
        end
    end
end
hook.Add("Think","aimbot",aimbot)
Code:
local toggle = true

concommand.Add("toggledatshit",function()
toggle = not toggle
end)

hook.Add("Think","aimbot", function()
if toggle then
local ply = LocalPlayer() 
    local trace = util.GetPlayerTrace( ply )
    local traceRes = util.TraceLine( trace )
    if traceRes.HitNonWorld then
        local target = traceRes.Entity
        if target:IsPlayer() then
            local targethead = target:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
            local targetheadpos,targetheadang = target:GetBonePosition(targethead)
            ply:SetEyeAngles((targetheadpos - ply:GetShootPos()):Angle())
        end
    end
end
end)
Command to bind to "toggledatshit"
can i marry you? thanks
-----------------------------------------
Tested and works thanks <3<3
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
Update your bypasser
I already have updated my bypasser to the newest revision, I have fixed all of the code you told me and for some reason when I still hit B it doesn't work it just says that is an unknown command
Posts 136–150 of 219 · Page 10 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?