InfoGarry's Mod Script Thread

Posts 16–30 of 219 · Page 2 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
It's Hera, a bad hack with a Menu. InferiorComplex wanted it.
It's actually the same that I already have.
Did he really code this thing "function NameChanger()
if GetConVarNumber("Hera_MISC_Namechanger") == 1 then
AddTimer( 1, 1, function()
print("fuck you")
end )
end
end"

Because that just prints out fuck you when you use it.
Same thing with a few of the functions in there.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


It's actually the same that I already have.
Did he really code this thing "function NameChanger()
if GetConVarNumber("Hera_MISC_Namechanger") == 1 then
AddTimer( 1, 1, function()
print("fuck you")
end )
end
end"

Because that just prints out fuck you when you use it.
Same thing with a few of the functions in there.
Means those functions were Removed. He copied it from SethHack then realized that it didn't work and switched them to that.
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
Means those functions were Removed. He copied it from SethHack then realized that it didn't work and switched them to that.
Ah .
Well, at some point I'll have a look of what is salvageable.
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
Script Name: No Spread/No Recoil
Description: NoSpread/N
Credits: [DEA] Monster, [DEA] TheHurtmaster

Code:
local function NoSpread()                                      
if GetConVarNumber("Derp_no") == 1 and LocalPlayer().GetActiveWeapon != nil then
local wep = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()
if wep.data then
wep.data.Recoil = 0
wep.data.Cone = 0
wep.data.Spread = 0
end
if wep.Primary then
wep.Primary.Recoil = 0
wep.Primary.Cone = 0
wep.Primary.Spread = 0
end
end
end
hook.Add("Tick", "NoSpread", NoSpread)

CreateClientConVar( "Derp_no", 0, true, false)
Might not work, it's old, Made it a long time ago.

I found a new one this one is working nospread althou it has no recoil reducer :C atleast worked whit shotgun ;P


Code:
    // No-recoil.
     
    function NoRecoil()
     
    if Recoil == false and WeaponCheck() then
     
    LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil = 0
     
    end
     
    end
     
    hook.Add("Think", "Norecoil", NoRecoil)
Quote Originally Posted by makee View Post
I found a new one this one is working nospread althou it has no recoil reducer :C

Code:
    // No-recoil.
     
    function NoRecoil()
     
    if Recoil == false and WeaponCheck() then
     
    LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil = 0
     
    end
     
    end
     
    hook.Add("Think", "Norecoil", NoRecoil)
Saw something similar that I didn't get to work.
I will try them as I stated later, I'm occupied with something else.
Quote Originally Posted by makee View Post
I found a new one this one is working nospread althou it has no recoil reducer :C

Code:
    // No-recoil.
     
    function NoRecoil()
     
    if Recoil == false and WeaponCheck() then
     
    LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon().Primary.Recoil = 0
     
    end
     
    end
     
    hook.Add("Think", "Norecoil", NoRecoil)
Erm, Mine was the same basically, with a No Recoil/No Spread

But anyway, Nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
Erm, Mine was the same basically, with a No Recoil/No Spread

But anyway, Nice job.
yours didnt work for me but this one did
Quote Originally Posted by makee View Post
yours didnt work for me but this one did
Oh, I see.
is there like a scope hack like it lowers the fov so its like a scope
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
Script Name: No Spread/No Recoil
Description: NoSpread/N
Credits: [DEA] Monster, [DEA] TheHurtmaster

Code:
local function NoSpread()                                      
if GetConVarNumber("Derp_no") == 1 and LocalPlayer().GetActiveWeapon != nil then
local wep = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()
if wep.data then
wep.data.Recoil = 0
wep.data.Cone = 0
wep.data.Spread = 0
end
if wep.Primary then
wep.Primary.Recoil = 0
wep.Primary.Cone = 0
wep.Primary.Spread = 0
end
end
end
hook.Add("Tick", "NoSpread", NoSpread)

CreateClientConVar( "Derp_no", 0, true, false)
Might not work, it's old, Made it a long time ago.
Do you even know how to lua?
No, just no.

First of all, bullets are shared from clients and server.
Second, that's not how you would make a no-spread, you'd make it with a module.
Third, the wep.Primary.Spread = 0 wouldn't do anything, the only thing that would matter is cone.

Just stop. You can't code, we all know you didn't code your own hack, because you can't code lua.


Code:
function NameChanger()
if GetConVarNumber("Hera_MISC_Namechanger") == 1 then
AddTimer( 1, 1, function()
print("fuck you")
end )
end

All that does, is if the console value = 1, then every second, it prints fuck you in console.
Quote Originally Posted by iMythik View Post
Do you even know how to lua?
No, just no.

First of all, bullets are shared from clients and server.
Second, that's not how you would make a no-spread, you'd make it with a module.
Third, the wep.Primary.Spread = 0 wouldn't do anything, the only thing that would matter is cone.

Just stop. You can't code, we all know you didn't code your own hack, because you can't code lua.


Code:
function NameChanger()
if GetConVarNumber("Hera_MISC_Namechanger") == 1 then
AddTimer( 1, 1, function()
print("fuck you")
end )
end

All that does, is if the console value = 1, then every second, it prints fuck you in console.
Yeah, that's why the script works perfectly for me, and I can code, I only knew a bit back, now I know more.
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
Yeah, that's why the script works perfectly for me, and I can code, I only knew a bit back, now I know more.
Which proves even more, that you don't know lua.

Considering you don't know how bullets work, how would you know how to code your own hack?

Once again, bullets are SHARED, bullet hit points are server-sided, but the bullet holes themselves are clientsided, It will look like it has no spread to you, but the way bullets work, it won't be actual nospread.
why was inferior banned???
Absolutely no code from Hera is stolen from sethhack, the name changer doesn't work because it uses a private module, so I removed the runconsolecommand part of it and replaced it with a print. God damn, you guys are way more stupid than people on hf. Stop acting like you know everything.
Quote Originally Posted by wearing8 View Post
Absolutely no code from Hera is stolen from sethhack, the name changer doesn't work because it uses a private module, so I removed the runconsolecommand part of it and replaced it with a print. God damn, you guys are way more stupid than people on hf. Stop acting like you know everything.
And you are way more retarded than I've heard. What's your point?
Stop spamming your complaints on a thread, if you have problem with a specific post and or a person you should contact that person or just report the post that bugs you.
Posts 16–30 of 219 · Page 2 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us