Potential War Thunder hack?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Potential War Thunder hack?
That insane new game called War Thunder would be insanely awesome to have some kind of aimbot lock. Just saying programmers, btw its a free to play.
game

love it

i just made this
Quote Originally Posted by Account Name View Post
IKR its soooo fun!
It's also pretty addicting.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince. View Post


It's also pretty addicting.
True that.
I'm anxious to see it, if there is a test video?
sup guys? I would love to see an aimbot about this amazing game!
Never heard of this game
well, as of money and levels, use a packet editor! thats the best way i know of, just don't get banned!

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

feel bad for you, try this game out! its so awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by joshuacrooker View Post
well, as of money and levels, use a packet editor! thats the best way i know of, just don't get banned!

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

feel bad for you, try this game out! its so awesome!
Bot too banned?
Its better without hacks, it's more fun
General Gaming is for anything about games BUT HACKS.

Go to the proper section to discuss hacks for games.
Going to make a video of me playing a couple rounds of War Thunder. Might be long, but ill play with all the types of planes to show you how they work. Well the planes that I have atm. Just started yesterday, VERY FUN AND ADDICTING!!!! I am pretty far IMO for the amount of time played. Level 6 Germany rank, and level 7 profile rank. VERY VERY FUN!!!!! Will try and make it best quality I can!

Planes I have- Fighter/Biplane, Fighter, Heavy Fighter/Bomber, Dive Bomber, Heavy Fighter, Medium Bombers, and maybe while the video I make, Ill get the Medium Bomber/Torpedo Bomber. Just need a few more Silver lions to buy it, and put it into service.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?