500 Post Key Giveaway (5 keys)
I thought since I almost make it a daily habit to give out keys when I'm feeling sad, I'd have a giveaway and see how you guys like it.
Concept is fairly simple, just guess a number 1-500 and I will PM you 5 keys if you win/guess the closest number to it.
Disclaimer - I don't sell keys - If they are in use after I give them to you it's your own problem :P After all I'm doing this cause I'm nice.
Will post the winner on Friday 3/8/2013 at 3:00 PM PST after I get home from work.
Only 1 Entry will be accepted per person, Please don't make multiple accounts just to increase your chances of winning, Even though we are cheaters here that is just being really low in my opinion.
Concept is fairly simple, just guess a number 1-500 and I will PM you 5 keys if you win/guess the closest number to it.
Disclaimer - I don't sell keys - If they are in use after I give them to you it's your own problem :P After all I'm doing this cause I'm nice.
Will post the winner on Friday 3/8/2013 at 3:00 PM PST after I get home from work.
Only 1 Entry will be accepted per person, Please don't make multiple accounts just to increase your chances of winning, Even though we are cheaters here that is just being really low in my opinion.
\too tall.
