Need help with credits.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with credits.
Hello as the title says i need help with a way of getting credits. O currently only have 3 tanks the pzll the jagpzlV and the kv1s with top gun I am almost done with my kv-1s so i am trying to get enough credits for the is i currently only have 177,000 credits and i need 1,440,000 need some tips/ tricks or anything else helpful please. Thanks for reading.
Buy a AT-15A ; sell it...
what sell price AT-15A ?
work on some other tech tree like the usa ones.
anyone can give a sample list of premium tanks with "buying for gold / credits for sale" or link? I just want to see what is most profitable. Thank you.
the T34 is probably the best moneymaker, my average credits/battle is 50-90k
I agree. I have it too in the hangar and is also comfortable playing on it. But I'm interested in the question (just curious) about buying for gold and selling for credits premium tanks.
Hey sniperman, i have an account that has the Lowe and type 59 im selling for pretty cheap, it also has Tier 7 in the German heavies and Mediums. If you are interested message me
Well, now the subject turns from "help make some silver" to "buy my account there much silver")))
i have the same problem, just get a non-elite tank and make it elite, but dont speed silver on modules.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?