Need help with duping

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with duping
I don't know how you people do it, but I've been trying for over 3 hours now. Fingers hurt so much lol, anyways I have not duped a single item. Please it would be very helpful if anyone can provide any helpful insights to proper techniques, heck even tips would benefit me so much. Thank you!

I hate to ask like this, but if anyone else can spare me a duped item they made? Just one, I don't have anything good to dupe lol. It's alright if you feel that I'm beggy, please don't feel obligated. Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by East2west View Post
I don't know how you people do it, but I've been trying for over 3 hours now. Fingers hurt so much lol, anyways I have not duped a single item. Please it would be very helpful if anyone can provide any helpful insights to proper techniques, heck even tips would benefit me so much. Thank you!

I hate to ask like this, but if anyone else can spare me a duped item they made? Just one, I don't have anything good to dupe lol. It's alright if you feel that I'm beggy, please don't feel obligated. Thanks again.
I'll be duping Resu Armors, I don't mind if you get one
Hey man really appreciate the help! I'm on at IGN: KingJoshua
Thanks so much!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?