Boss Challenge

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Boss Challenge
If you hadn't read the DN, check this out:

Special Spring Break Boss Challenge!

Take on the Red Dragon all week long to see if YOU receive the SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA Rare Red Dragon Destroyer Armor set! Each piece of the gear has an incredibly low drop rate! Good luck, Dragon hunters and destroyers!

Head to the /lair map all this week and face down the Red Dragon to collect our challenge boss rewards!

  • Red Dragon Destroyer
  • Red Dragon Faceplate
  • Red Dragonscale Cape
All the items are AC. So, good luck! Drop rate is about 0.5% - 1%.
Well, did someone SO LUCKY got one of these drops here???
I did get the armor. It's pretty cool. I have it now in my bank. 1h just for the armor.
Wow, that's great...
But, who got all three?
Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
Wow, that's great...
But, who got all three?
He must have been lucky. I'm farming now for about 2 hours and only one piece of the set.
/join lair full -.- im at lair 38 , so many ppl want it
wow i want one too better start farming now
that's just mid-week release from AE
150-200 kills. got all 3 last night.
Thank god for Generic Attack Bot, should get the set without effort.
Edit: It's been like an hour and half, only missing helm, GG Le Bot.
I already got the Cape
Got everything in one kill!! omfg im sooo lucky xDDDD
I actually have the armor and helm. Armor has a higher drop rate than either the helm or the cape. Helm has the next most likely drop rate, with the cape being the hardest to get.
I spent half an hour or less to get the armor. Some 1 and a half hour for the helm and over 3 hrs and still no cape. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
I actually have the armor and helm. Armor has a higher drop rate than either the helm or the cape. Helm has the next most likely drop rate, with the cape being the hardest to get.
I spent half an hour or less to get the armor. Some 1 and a half hour for the helm and over 3 hrs and still no cape. xD
You're incorrect. Just because you experienced it that way doesn't mean that those are the true drop rates. As stated by the devs, all items have an equal drop rate, which are slightly above 0.5%.
Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
You're incorrect. Just because you experienced it that way doesn't mean that those are the true drop rates. As stated by the devs, all items have an equal drop rate, which are slightly above 0.5%.
I don't dispute with the fact, however; only merely speculating on my own experience. This is backed by many others like me who's actually gotten the helm and armor fairly easily but got stuck with cape. On the other hand, I have seen people get stuck after getting the helm and cape, and not getting the armor.

In any case, that is the most probable and recurring trend that I had been able to follow, and only 2 players with completed sets among everyone I met over at Cysero as well as Yorumi (these servers being where I log in mostly.).
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?