Boss Challenge

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
I don't dispute with the fact, however; only merely speculating on my own experience. This is backed by many others like me who's actually gotten the helm and armor fairly easily but got stuck with cape. On the other hand, I have seen people get stuck after getting the helm and cape, and not getting the armor.

In any case, that is the most probable and recurring trend that I had been able to follow, and only 2 players with completed sets among everyone I met over at Cysero as well as Yorumi (these servers being where I log in mostly.).
I received the armor first, but that was because the staff had forgotten to add the helm and cape drops. I received the cape three minutes after logging in after the drops were added. Seven hours later of actual farming (the task is boring, but simple), I still didn't have the helm, so I went to sleep. I have to laugh at the fact that people had to use a bot for this. It's called playing a game. If you have to use a bots and other cheats to do everything for you, you aren't playing a game. You're merely watching your computer play the game, which is pretty sad.
I have the full set. However, i get in almost 3h of farming. Which looks pretty like a low drop rate, below 1%.
Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
I have the full set. However, i get in almost 3h of farming. Which looks pretty like a low drop rate, below 1%.
Alina stated that the drop rate for the items is slightly above 0.5% after Aracnid asked.
Don't know.. In fact, if you are lucky, you can get it from the first time. Many of AC items releases, dropped from a monster, are 1% drop rate.
The drop rate is between 0.5% and 1%. Statistically speaking, in about 1k tries, you will get everything. Haha. I'm at the 400 ish Mark right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
The drop rate is between 0.5% and 1%. Statistically speaking, in about 1k tries, you will get everything. Haha. I'm at the 400 ish Mark right now.
I like this AC items releases from AE. I have alot of them in bank.
My first time I was around an AE release. These items are going bank.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?