DetectedMeltdown injector v1.7 + Hex Editor

Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
got ur laptop am still here
Quote Originally Posted by max2500 View Post
got ur laptop am still here
Still no if you want keep your tv on and when I get it I tv you and when I'm done I turn off your computer

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by negisightt View Post
HuntedMan, get on Skype bro i added u...
I'm waiting for my mother to come with laptop :L
Im on skype, added u , naruto what file did u Hex Edited??
so naruto got a working dll? add me skype pl0x. name: lilpro94
Add me on AVA Please9000 and ima install Skype right now.
Quote Originally Posted by o311975 View Post
so naruto got a working dll? add me skype pl0x. name: lilpro94


---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I hex edit a file I found on google and was from 2008 .
Quote Originally Posted by negisightt View Post
Im on skype, added u , naruto what file did u Hex Edited??
Quote Originally Posted by naruto5fox View Post
... If u give people credit is it still leeching? I spend an hour tryin to follow your step and hex edit the hack . I even cipher it. The only problem is that when I'm in game for about 5min or less the security closed up the game and it said thirds party game. How do I fixed that
Yes it still is leeching :L
How can I fix the xigncode security? The hack work perfectly but it crash and security pop up and said third party game etc...
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
Yes it still is leeching :L
HuntedMan, get on Skype bro i added u...
I think the hack is working perfectly is just I have window 8.
Puedes hacer un tutorial de crear Injector, si quieres
where I can send the ip and the pass I ddnt find ur Skype name mine is max.good.man2500
Quote Originally Posted by max2500 View Post
where I can send the ip and the pass I ddnt find ur Skype name mine is max.good.man2500
Mpgh pm me
Quote Originally Posted by naruto5fox View Post
... If u give people credit is it still leeching? I spend an hour tryin to follow your step and hex edit the hack . I even cipher it. The only problem is that when I'm in game for about 5min or less the security closed up the game and it said thirds party game. How do I fixed that
Hmm that's not supposed to happen just wait till I get my laptop guys
Is probably cus I'm using window 8
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
Hmm that's not supposed to happen just wait till I get my laptop guys


---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I browse the hack and I hear the beep so I close the injector and I got in game and start the hack. I was in window mode when I used the hack on window 8...
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
Hmm that's not supposed to happen just wait till I get my laptop guys
you got already skype naruto?
Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?