OutdatedDayZ Key Manager V5

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

What do you mean?
Good looking. Slick. Hair gelled back. Rick.
Maybe a way to clean up key lists, like when I recieve keys it has a date and pc name next to it, which makes checking it hard. So a way to get rid of the exccess text preventing it from being checked.
Quote Originally Posted by RangerBarlow View Post
Awesome! Thanks
Any suggestions? I need more.
Still needs a porn site tab.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
Great work.

But why aren't I on the credits!

I did absolutely nothing
YOU FUCKING MADE MY DAY! Haha im laughing so hard!
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
YOU FUCKING MADE MY DAY! Haha im laughing so hard!
I added him to the credits, for something
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

I added him to the credits, for something
Now I'm scared.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
Now I'm scared.
You've been added like the following:
Flopper_01 - (CENSORED) & Doing Nothing
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

You've been added like the following:
Flopper_01 - (CENSORED) & Doing Nothing

Um...... yay?
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

You've been added like the following:
Flopper_01 - (CENSORED) & Doing Nothing
Add me to it, for suggesting a tab for secret pornsites. #YoloSwag
Great work, I hope this works without the game uninstalled.
Hi
Sorry to ask you this im a noob at this, what is a Key Stealer/ manager. My guess would be the product key but then what?
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?