OutdatedDayZ Key Manager V5

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
does this check keys aswell?
Quote Originally Posted by Zombicidal View Post
does this check keys aswell?
No it does not.
Four Stars!
Quote Originally Posted by Arrxzon View Post
a simpler way of getting keys or .txt files into darkeys key changer would be good,
Like an export option then you can select which keys, Or select all and export to a .TXT

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Sorry for bump,
Move feature does not work, Is extracted..
Save works..
Should remove are you sure and confirmation message on move key
And add are you sure to clear all and confirmation message
Overall looks very nice and very impressed!
You have come a shortish medium way... XD
4 Stars!
:D
****
I contributed to the creation of this sexy piece of work!
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
I contributed to the creation of this sexy piece of work!
Yes with ideas :P
Quote Originally Posted by keitht34 View Post
This is handy,Thanks!
Glad to see you like it, but do you have any ideas on how to improve the program?
Could you make a copy to clipboard button?
Quote Originally Posted by B3ASTERPvP View Post
Could you make a copy to clipboard button?
You could always just open the txt files, but I'll try to include that in the next version; thanks for the suggestion!
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I should really start adding a change log, maybe in the next version I'll add one. This is the V5, overall this was an edit to the Sold tab and to the GUI overall. Please post suggestions! They are what keep me inspired to continue working on the program, criticisms and praise are also appreciated.
Please make sure you extract all of the files inside the rar into a folder.
Screenshot:


Virus Scans:
1. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1363134189/ⓘ
2. DayZ Key Manager V5.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ


i hope the V6 comes soon
Quote Originally Posted by lolekxx View Post
i hope the V6 comes soon
It will, just been busy with other stuff lately.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
It will, just been busy with other stuff lately.
Same here, I want to get afitz hacks V4 out ASAP but i have to much to do :P
And ACT's Coming up soon :/
Maybe Friday or Saturday morning I'll work on this, just been busy with other programs and moderating etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Maybe Friday or Saturday morning I'll work on this, just been busy with other programs and moderating etc.
Wana work on afitz hacks V4 for me XD
Lol :P Il trade... Moderate for hack... XD
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?