QuestionHelpExternal ESP HELP!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
External ESP HELP!!!
I modified the Source Code External ESP of @master131 in c #, and when I go to open the game,he finds the game and he closes suddenly ... why?

do not mind for text "Waiting for IW4M" is wrong



Learn how C# before doing this?

Apparently you 'miss' the knowledge to find the problem.
(I suppose it's simple but, not sure. Haven't looked at his source )

Suppose it's something with wrong values or so. (Addresses maybe?)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Learn how C# before doing this?

Apparently you 'miss' the knowledge to find the problem.
(I suppose it's simple but, not sure. Haven't looked at his source )

Suppose it's something with wrong values or so. (Addresses maybe?)
This. And also, different window name too. I'm pretty sure the structs are slightly different too.
And also, I already converted it to Tekno's version here.
dude..this hack won't work for IW4M ?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?