I wont it!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
I won it!!!!!!!!!
Hey , i won it from 1`st SPIN .....
ⓘ
Congratz !
Quote Originally Posted by user1338490 View Post
Hey , i won it from 1`st SPIN .....
i have 269 hours of AWM RD, and 47 hours of C.Axe in a Corporal acc
Quote Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets View Post
i have 269 hours of AWM RD, and 47 hours of C.Axe in a Corporal acc
WDH ??????????? Your're Fucking lucky guys
Quote Originally Posted by user1338490 View Post
Hey , i won it from 1`st SPIN .....
The titile <<< Dat pro english
Congratulations man! So far, with 4 spins, all I won was: Clan bag 7 days, Grenade Slot 7 days, Combat Axe 7 days, and GR Spray 7 days.

I want the AWM.
Quote Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets View Post
i have 269 hours of AWM RD, and 47 hours of C.Axe in a Corporal acc
269 hours? that's 11 days and 5hours. you can get 3months from the wheel . . .


---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by QQ.? View Post
The titile <<< Dat pro english
You should read yours either
Congratz, I got it in my 4th spin and 1st spin on my friend's account.
Today I saw so many trainees and many sergeants having that AWM-RD-90 day in SND.
Its easier.
Congratz .
Congratulations.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?