I wont it!!!!!!!!!

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by user1338490 View Post
Hey , i won it from 1`st SPIN .....
I wont it Twice in a Row

Makes me More Lucky

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Congrats, hope you win again




I guess you don't want it...


LOL my joke turned out to be a fail, since the minions around here are restrict about the grammar
gratz i only got the axe
Too many fucking noobs with the AWM RD now
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


269 hours? that's 11 days and 5hours. you can get 3months from the wheel . . .


---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------



You should read yours either
Atleast not bad as the title
Quote Originally Posted by QQ.? View Post
Atleast not bad as the title
It appears we just misread the title, read it again ...
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


It appears we just misread the title, read it again ...
It was "I won't it" before
Quote Originally Posted by QQ.? View Post
It was "I won't it" before
Yeah I know that's why I made a joke for the thread, but then I got confused. After all the title still isn't changed, but his post title is well spelled.
congraatzzz
Quote Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets View Post
i have 269 hours of AWM RD, and 47 hours of C.Axe in a Corporal acc
pics or gtfo.
Congratz!!...
Nice.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?