HelpREPEAT ERRORS!!! Every 2 minutes into the game.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
REPEAT ERRORS!!! Every 2 minutes into the game.
Ok, hai guys.
Well, after the last patch, i get varying errors, such as hacktool detected 5:00, 4:00, 2:30 and the worst and most prominent error i'm getting is 22503-3.
I'd like to know if anyone else gets the error? and if someone has figured out how to fix it.

I've tried this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...5-0-2-0-a.html
But, no help. i'm starting to get pissed. it happens 2 minutes into every game.

I'm really desperate for a fix.

Please help! i can offer an account with D.E Camo and honourable if someone can offer me a fix
try to re install cf
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
try to re install cf
But he says that he followed eveything on the linked thread.


Maybe you didn't patch your game succesfully, I recommend you to use Hydro Marine Gaming Tools, this app will allow you to backup your games and download patch files (I have posted it here in MPGH but they disapproved it because it uses Internet connection ) so b'cus you don't have this app, download manual patch and extract it to your game directory
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?