LightbulbDancing hack in the menu

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Dancing hack in the menu
Hello, I would like to be able to request some dances in the menus hack, because it is something very funny and good for troll and to lift the mood,
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by spydy18 View Post
Hello, I would like to be able to request some dances in the menus hack, because it is something very funny and good for troll and to lift the mood,
Thanks
the dance animation hasnt been properly implemented into the game yet it just bugs your arms out
Quote Originally Posted by T0X1Cmods View Post
the dance animation hasnt been properly implemented into the game yet it just bugs your arms out
I wonder what the function for causing the animations is. It seems as though even when using other animations they simply don't work. And I assume it's because there's a different function or commander or whatever for animations, but I couldn't find it...
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
I wonder what the function for causing the animations is. It seems as though even when using other animations they simply don't work. And I assume it's because there's a different function or commander or whatever for animations, but I couldn't find it...
i havent really played around with animations but is it not switchMove or playMove
Quote Originally Posted by T0X1Cmods View Post
i havent really played around with animations but is it not switchMove or playMove
Yeah, I know. That was what I was asking, what was the new function, as I was planning on making an update to the animation list in my menu and... well not having the animations work is a major set back to say the least.
toxicmods can i have your harlem shack hack? plz
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us