PatchedDemtrios AutoON

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approvado .
Ninja

Nice Hacker Demtrios Foi pq Num deu para Testa para vc
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
Belo hack !!!

Como sempre voce contribuindo com belos hacks !!!

me add msn
mpgh.rullez@hotmail.com
Só acc Bro !
Tomara que funfe pq os hacks aki n aparecem o menu (tenho todos os programas necessarios para uso da hack) mas a principio belo hack!!!
I have one question it's been a few years and I know alot has changed but how do I inject this now. is it still engine.exe or what?
Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ck_Sil3nc3 View Post
I have one question it's been a few years and I know alot has changed but how do I inject this now. is it still engine.exe or what?
Yes it is still the same progress engine.exe
Detected
Closed .
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?