Appointment System

Posts 91–105 of 289 · Page 7 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by enigmaSTARTOVER View Post
8:30 then?
Your appointment has been inputted.
Me and @davidrilent. Will like the 9:30 PM Time slot please.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince. View Post
Me and @davidrilent. Will like the 9:30 PM Time slot please.
Even though the time has passed by and I was planning to leave, I guess I will fit you guys in.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Even though the time has passed by and I was planning to leave, I guess I will fit you guys in.
Thank you.
The time slots for today March 22nd, 2013 have now been inputted.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
The time slots for today March 22nd, 2013 have now been inputted.
6:00 pm - 6:20 pm: ?
need OMM
thats after 40mins rite ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lavigne View Post


6:00 pm - 6:20 pm: ?
need OMM
thats after 40mins rite ?
Yeah, you will need to say who your partner is and for what game.


---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ll Katie ll View Post
@Hugo Boss Please we need an appointment now please add my msn: katiepotts@live.com
You will need to say who your partner is and for what game as well as pick a time slot, but it seems like »Rhythm« has already reserved 6:00 PM - 6:20 PM.
I am goning to buy »Rhythm« 's account
Quote Originally Posted by ll Katie ll View Post
@Hugo Boss 6:00 - 6:20
Read my post again. The time slot has been reserved for »Rhythm« , I just need to be informed about who the partner will be
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"][B]
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Yeah, you will need to say who your partner is and for what game.
@zaqxswcde24
edit : and its for crossfire account
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]
Quote Originally Posted by Lavigne View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"] @zaqxswcde24
edit : and its for crossfire account


Your time slot has been inputted.


---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ll Katie ll View Post
@Hugo Boss OK 6:30 CROSSFIRE FOR PAYPAL PARTNER: zaqxswcde24
Your time slot has also been inputted.
Posts 91–105 of 289 · Page 7 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?