Appointment System

Posts 106–120 of 289 · Page 8 of 20
Can i book 8:00 pm - 8:20 pm: (Available) ??
Quote Originally Posted by zaqxswcde24 View Post
Can i book 8:00 pm - 8:20 pm: (Available) ??
Who is your partner and for what game?


---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zensation101 View Post
can we do 6:30 to 6:50 or 8:00 to 8:30 @HugoBoss @heythere123
im trading with @skown24
There's no such time available
Quote Originally Posted by zensation101 View Post
Can I have 8:30 to 8:50? @HugoBoss
Your time slot has been inputted.
Quote Originally Posted by zensation101 View Post
I request 8:30 to 8:50 with @skown24
Your time was already inputted
Quote Originally Posted by zensation101 View Post
I request 8:30 to 8:50 with @skown24
I approve this

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Your time was already inputted
Thank you very much
Eliminated 3 of my slots because I have a massive headache.
my time slots stay the same as it is, thanks hugo
The time slots for today 3/23/2013 has been inputted.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
The time slots for today 3/23/2013 has been inputted.
@Hugo Boss i wanna do crossfire trade. Can you be middle man. Add me on msn: mantis1216@hotmail.com and my partner : firstcfaccount2695@hotmail.com we would need faster don't know what time because i live in different time zone.
Posts 106–120 of 289 · Page 8 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?