WHICH ONE?!?!

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Benchtests would like to disagree with you. I mentioned earlier, that a 7950 at 1920x1080 can run the game at ultra with 4x AA. His CPU is not bottlenecking anything, so he can pull 60 FPS easily.
I'll go do a fraps benchmark real quick, and report back with results.
yeah I'm averaging 59 fps on ultra with my 7970

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

playing on b2k, on ultra, 64 players, looking towards the center of the map, my fps is dropping to 45. so yeah, ur benchtests r dum
Quote Originally Posted by ANlMUS View Post
I'll go do a fraps benchmark real quick, and report back with results.
yeah I'm averaging 59 fps on ultra with my 7970

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

playing on b2k, on ultra, 64 players, looking towards the center of the map, my fps is dropping to 45. so yeah, ur benchtests r dum
Perhaps you can check the actual benchmarks before claiming things like 'u r dum' If you dont know what you are talking about, perhaps you should just not say anything.

Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3 : AMD Radeon HD 7950 Review: Up Against GeForce GTX 580
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Perhaps you can check the actual benchmarks before claiming things like 'u r dum' If you dont know what you are talking about, perhaps you should just not say anything.

Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3 : AMD Radeon HD 7950 Review: Up Against GeForce GTX 580
"hurr durr look how stupid I am"
they either run those benchmarks on campaign or they just use a full game's fps average.
if you'd ever played battlefield 3 you'd know that your fps doubles on the "omg u died " menu.
Quote Originally Posted by ANlMUS View Post
"hurr durr look how stupid I am"
they either run those benchmarks on campaign or they just use a full game's fps average.
if you'd ever played battlefield 3 you'd know that your fps doubles on the "omg u died " menu.
Well you can sit there and think what you want, its not changing what has been tested and proven kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Well you can sit there and think what you want, its not changing what has been tested and proven kid.
Yeah, because "look at these graphs" is more legitimate than my actually playing the game.
you're dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by ANlMUS View Post
Yeah, because "look at these graphs" is more legitimate than my actually playing the game.
you're dumb.
Yes, it is.

Anyways, I'd recommend this card since I'm using it myself and it's pretty awesome:

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 OC review - Introductionⓘ

Idle temperature is below 25°C.
If you have the comp to boot, get 2 6970's. I have dual 6970's and they run amazingly! but yeah ATI over Nvidia.
Quote Originally Posted by Aphala View Post
If you have the comp to boot, get 2 6970's. I have dual 6970's and they run amazingly! but yeah ATI over Nvidia.
Games that can't use CrossFire aren't running good with two worse cards.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Games that can't use CrossFire aren't running good with two worse cards.
I can all my games max 50-60 fps, no problems with my cards. Either that or you are bottle necking the shit out of it. ;D
Quote Originally Posted by ferche View Post
Thankyou finally someone replied to my posts. You think I could get 60 FPS on ultra for BF3 and 40-50 for DayZ
I get a constant 100-120 FPS on Ultra on BF3 on a 660 SC. But, it really depends on rest your specs.
Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
I get a constant 100-120 FPS on Ultra on BF3 on a 660 SC. But, it really depends on rest your specs.
are you playing on 8 person servers or something? there is simply no way in hell that under the same circumstances your 660 outperforms my 7970
Quote Originally Posted by ANlMUS View Post
are you playing on 8 person servers or something? there is simply no way in hell that under the same circumstances your 660 outperforms my 7970
inb4 your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU. No, I play on 64 slot servers, only. And they are always full.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Benchtests would like to disagree with you. I mentioned earlier, that a 7950 at 1920x1080 can run the game at ultra with 4x AA. His CPU is not bottlenecking anything, so he can pull 60 FPS easily.
Thanks for the info wasn't sure about the GPU but now I know which one.
Thanks for all the replies. Really helped. And that little benchmark test was quite amusing I must say
Won't a 7950 w/o OC be better than a 660Ti?
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us