UnhappyInjecting failures

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Injecting failures
I am trying to inject DLLs into iw5m but whenever I do it, my game crashes. I follow the steps and still, it isnt injecting but crashing. Please help me
something is wrong in DLL then.
Quote Originally Posted by mwxplayer View Post
something is wrong in DLL then.
If something was wrong with the DLL then it wouldn't have been released.
Try disabling DEP.
I disabled DEP and tried injecting this but it still crashed the game. I am using TeknoMW3 and using TeknoMW3 hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by themkwjeremy13 View Post
I disabled DEP and tried injecting this but it still crashed the game. I am using TeknoMW3 and using TeknoMW3 hacks.
Do you have all the C++ Runtime libraries? If you use Winject, does it inject normally?
Happens to me also.All injectors fail to success or mostly, the trainers fail like Barata one's...That they even dont help people anymore.
Any solution to stop crashes?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us